Pre-Match View From Chelsea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lot's of hot air from class of 92 fans (PL & footy formed), giving it large but a couple were wary of the threat we pose and how good we are. Irrespective of the score tomorrow I still cannot see Lampard being a success there, I'm hoping we win but think we'll draw.

Cheers Roy.

On the day of this game, it will be 96 years and 328 days since Sheffield United kept a clean sheet against Chelsea

I would imagine this will be at the forefront of Wilders thinking, as he makes his selections.
Although some of those involved will have lost a bit of pace now.

Is it even accurate? Silent.

That one was posted by Silent Pensioner.

Less than 14k attended in 92. Pathetic club with arrogant fans. This could be a great weekend for us ! Despise them !

Suvern cnuts. Come on lads, make us happy!!!

Cheers Roy!

Cheers Roy. Confident bunch aren’t they😳. Nice to see they’re still in love with lampard🤣. Let’s stuff em. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️

They do realise they are not the Chelsea of 10 years ago don’t they?
Absolutely clueless

What a set of wankers it would seem like they have forgot their past one League title in 1955 until they did football a favour beating the scum to win the cup in 1970. Not much else until they got Gullet in 96 apart from Bates and his dodgy dealings but since then they have won shit loads most of it when propped up by a Russian oil oligarch. Frank Lampard will be a great fit in that club he does think he is special too. Hope we beat the bastards I would piss mysen laughing.

“Last season Sheffield United thumped Lampard’s Derby home and away. Chelsea are not Derby, it’s true, but I’m not convinced by Lampard’s tactical nous”

If thats true then we should have another 3 points allocated to our last season points total.

He never said we beat them, just “thumped” them. I’d go straight for the kidneys tomorrow.

I saw Chelsea against Leicester and they started very well but dropped off badly. Leicester figured them out so no reason we can't, though we are a notch or two below them. Norwich, too, gave Chelsea a real run for their money. That said, I'd take a draw now.

Bloody amateurs, never compared us to Cardiff!

Arrogant Frank Lampard two hats.

Cheers Roy, stuck a bet on a Blades win with Bash to score.

It's a common courtesy to wait to begin your victory celebrations until after you win. I hope we totally stuff these full on wan ... uh, fellows.

A not at all arrogant chelsea fan on theshedend said:
Their fans will view this as a cup final of sorts (actually don’t most fans who visit the Bridge?)
Love that mixture of twattishnness and misplaced arrogance. I call it Twatigance (or chelsea fan syndrome).

I remember going there and losing 3-0 after Robbie Hulse broke his leg.
I had never felt so patronised at a ground before and since, it was almost as tho we should have just been grateful that the Chelsea players and fans had allowed us into their ground and of course we were going to get beaten.
Never want to feel like that again and never have since so I hope that we acquit ourselves well tomorrow and wipe their smug smiles off their smug faces.

It will be a tough game no doubt, just how that the Blades turn up and give them a footballing lesson, the Sheff Utd way. Would take a point no worries.. but can envisage a UTD victory. FLC being lolled into a false sense and all that. COYRAWW.

Although Chelsea have been very successful over the last two decades. I’ve always really thought of them as a bit of “Cinderella club”
as regards their support, I would probably say Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham would beat them hands down in London alone if they had similar sized stadium.

On balance, Chelsea are probably my most hated team in the league given our complete lack of derbies this season. They are just a fucking awful club from top to bottom; everything about them.

Cheers Roy.

On the day of this game, it will be 96 years and 328 days since Sheffield United kept a clean sheet against Chelsea

I would imagine this will be at the forefront of Wilders thinking, as he makes his selections.

It is true that we have not kept a clean sheet in any league, FA cup or League cup match away from home against Chelsea since 1922. A total of 30 matches. I can't be bothered to work out how many years and days that is.

To be fair to all the numpties from Stamford Bridge who insist on calling us “Sheffield.”
We do understand you confusion this weekend as Sheffield FC are playing at Stamford FC on Saturday.....Fucking dimwits.

Cheers Roy.

I saw us beat them 1-0 once

Although Chelsea have been very successful over the last two decades. I’ve always really thought of them as a bit of “Cinderella club”
as regards their support, I would probably say Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham would beat them hands down in London alone if they had similar sized stadium.
That’s the way I seem them. A bit bigger than Fulham but not a patch on the truly big clubs in the Capital. There’re a bit like Blackburn Rovers under Jack Walker.

Back
Top Bottom