Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brentford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“As a crowd we need to scream and shout for every decision. Put him under real pressure and try to influence some of his decisions.
Same with the Sheff Utd players, hostile and in their faces from minute 1 please everyone”

Hostile? Brentford? I'm expecting a warm welcome, with a pint waiting for me.

Thanks Roy.

I was going to say it will be good to get out of this division & all the "physical cloggers" shit, but who am I kidding, the Championship clubs will be just the same.

Maybe it is an idea to actually build a team of cloggers & giants who snarl like Hulk Hogan at rival players, it's not as if we don't already have that reputation, which is bollox of course.

Cheers Panchero!

“Obviously. Every team we play has a star player suddenly returning ahead of the game.”

Funny that all fans think like that. Typical that Toney & Mbeumo are about to start together for the first time in years, just like at Palace the stars aligned to see Eze and Olise play for the only time in recorded history.

“As a crowd we need to scream and shout for every decision. Put him under real pressure and try to influence some of his decisions.
Same with the Sheff Utd players, hostile and in their faces from minute 1 please everyone”

Hostile? Brentford? I'm expecting a warm welcome, with a pint waiting for me.

Isn’t their top boy Dean Gaffney? Remember him getting abuse when we played them in League 2 years ago.

Every point that we get takes us closer to Burnley, our goal as a club is to be the only "worst ever premier league club" not to finish bottom of the league

Galatasaray and Fenerbahce - "Here, hold our beers while we roll around on the floor pissing ourselves laughing..."

“Obviously. Every team we play has a star player suddenly returning ahead of the game.”

Funny that all fans think like that. Typical that Toney & Mbeumo are about to start together for the first time in years, just like at Palace the stars aligned to see Eze and Olise play for the only time in recorded history.
Jokes on them, we don’t have any star players, returning or already arrived!

I sometimes wish our team was as big and aggressive at the opponent fans think it is, instead of the 9 Warwick Davies’ and Macburnie that we do generally put out.
If anything we're shrinking - Gus Hamer is 1cm shorter than Stefan "Sumo Throwee" Scougall

Back
Top Bottom