Pre-Match View From Bolton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

swjljovtcsatlqjlefrt.png

Cheers Roy, sounds like the fans are scrapping between themselves at away games. Been there and it is not a good place to be. Fully expect us to tonk them. UTB

“Plays into our hands a target man. We are most vulnerable against anybody with the slightest bit of pace.”

We have 5 completely different strikers now.

Fox in the box - Sharp
Beast in the air - Madine
Creative link player - Dids
Speed merchant - Washington
Direct channel runner with a bit of pace - Hogan

Add to this the driving runs of Fleck, the passing of Norwood and the skill and trickery of Duffs. Not to mention the Wing backs and wide full backs.

"Playing into their hands" ?

I know nothing is a given and there are no guarantees but surely we have too much for them and this should be a home banker? :rolleyes:

We'll see but this IS a must win game with our rivals playing each other this weekend.

COYRAWW

UTMB

Cheers Roy.

“Clayton Donaldson 0 goals in 860 minutes.”

He WILL score tomorrow. Liked him last season, I had a bit of a soft spot for him.

I thought he was going to be a masterstroke of a signing after that debut up at Sunderland. Scored two good goals at Villa but looked like he forgot how to play football towards the end of the season.

This is an absolute must win game for us with Leeds playing Norwich and WBA playing Boro. I watched Bolton v WBA the other week and they were properly shit. You have to fancy us to win comfortably but I never like being the odds on favourites before a game.

“Plays into our hands a target man. We are most vulnerable against anybody with the slightest bit of pace.”

Our lighting fast duo of Sharp & Hanson created problems for their Wheater-led defence all day two seasons ago. I can see Sharp and whoever’s next to him causing problems for this season’s Wheater-led defence too.

“You’ve got Madine Gary Madine

just do not think you understand

6 million in the bank

he is fucking wank

you got Gary Madine.

To the tune of the Gary Madine song.

Then applaud him.”

To be fair this made me laugh.

Indeed, I reacted the same.

Though I prefer the version we sang at Norwich. Reminded me of the first time I heard our Danny Wilson song.

Seem to remember they mob handed beat up a blade outside the new fire station, think it was last season. Keep your wits about you tomorrow.

I love that they hate us, yet we have zero feelings towards them whatsoever.

Old Anderson will no doubt be writing his programme notes for their next game, bemoaning how we had a dodgy penalty and that they will catch us in the league... oh... maybe not.

As for Madine, I agree with them, a target man against a Parky side is playing into their hands (though i think he'd do well against them). Go with McG, Billy and Hogan up front instead.

Let's not get too carried away, we lost 1-0 at home to them last year - their first away win in well over a year.

As they enjoy reminding me, it was their first Championship away win in 999 days and they were only in L1 for a season, which accounts for just 365 of those.

Their next away win was first game of this season away at WBA.

“So we go into the rest of the season with 2 strikers who have scored 4 goals between them all season”

Oh dear. That makes me almost feel sorry for them.

“You’ve got Madine Gary Madine

just do not think you understand

6 million in the bank

he is fucking wank

you got Gary Madine.

To the tune of the Gary Madine song.

Then applaud him.”

To be fair this made me laugh.
I was going to post this as well - quite a funny response

Back
Top Bottom