Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Birmingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Royston, and thanks for another season!!
Keep up the good work, but do enjoy your holiday first!!

Oh, Birmingham away......meh.

I've not read it but are we the worst team ever to get promoted?
Yes we are

By far the worst - relegated teams have been better than us - as are Middlesborough and Luton - and they have better managers, such as Carrick, than us .

In fact - lets face it - we're shite

Cheers Roy thanks for all your hard work as per 👍

Anyway tomorrow match sponsor is

1683488746978.png

Roy, another season ends and your dedication in bringing us these beauties is very much appreciated mate. Thanks so much for all the effort- absolute superstar you are!
PS no slacking, I expect pre-season reports and a resumption of full on views from so don’t even think about taking a holiday!

I was disappointed it didnt work out with Khadra, thought he might be a key player for us.

That said, seeing where we've finished I doubt Hecky will give a fuck if he scores and gives him the rods.
He was a hard one to fit in but i think he'd certainly have played a role, especially towards the end of the season. I could only see him being used from the bench unless he was able to push his way in.

Looking at his Wiki he 'played' 15 times for us and 13 for Birmingham, only netting 3 goals for them and 1 for us. I'm sure that doesn't tell the full story as i can only guess he got a lot more minutes for them.

He could've stayed with us and been happy from the bench, but he thought it was better to go elsewhere and get more football. I don't think it was really a case of him proving a point to Hecky, I think it probably cost us a lot to have a bench warmer and in the end we achieved our aim. Will he have a point to prove? Perhaps yes, but to himself rather than the SUFC Coaching staff

Cheers Roy, thanks for all your work doing this, have a great summer.

One of my highlights of the week, can’t wait for the prem pre-match reviews. Great work⚔️

Yes we are

By far the worst - relegated teams have been better than us - as are Middlesborough and Luton - and they have better managers, such as Carrick, than us .

In fact - lets face it - we're shite
Come on,don't sit on the fence,tell us what you think.

Back
Top Bottom