Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Barnsley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Roy. There's not much confidence there, and to be fair it's with good reason. They sound a poor team and they should be there for the taking.
That said, yes we'll win but we'll make hard work of it.

Love made up rivalries. Who cares about Royston Barnsley.

Seems to be a lot of football fans up and down the land that having waited nearly 18 months to go to a match, are already disillusioned with it all.

They sound a happy bunch. They’re off the back of the season of their lives after unexpectedly making the play-offs. Shows how quickly things can change.

Not read, due to superstition issues involving losses against Brum, Hudd, and Wall.
Bet the dingles called us blunts. Cheers anyway Roy.

View attachment 123110
Chucking 4 up top for last 10 minutes against us is probably a sound tactic to be fair & end up with a 4-3 win.
Considering we concede after the 90th minute i think it's rather unfair they're now giving themselves an extra 10 mins to beat us.

They could at least be considerate and wait until we pass the 90 mins 🥲

1634899503643.png Depends on 4th official with the extra time at Barnsley.

Have to say I much prefer to see and read about the Dingles in that kind of mood rather than their usual spitting, chip-on-the-shoulder, vitriolic shit spouting. Quite heartening, really.

Is the West Stand at Oakwell actually falling down now, then? Used to quite like going for a piss in those open top toilets, feeling a bit of breeze around the old tackle. A real throwback, much like the rest of their horrible fanbase. Maybe they can soon look forward to a local derby against Chesterfield?

utb

I predict a riot (of goals for them). I have no confidence that we can win and particularly without our suspended loanee.

Back
Top Bottom