Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Roy I don’t want to alarm you but you appeared in a dream last night.
Even though I’ve never seen you before, in the dream I commented that ‘you look different to what you look like on Blades pod’

Sadly the dream did not reveal the score for tomorrow’s match.

For those interested I can confirm I did have a decent amount of cheese yesterday...

If any British players are in contention in the final round of The Masters I will probably watch that instead of this game..

Just end the season already.

They sound just as pissed off as us that this season is still slowly grinding away.

Thanks Roy.

Like the "two teams that are a shambles......", eternal optomist, should be a Blade.
I'll go with this, draw 0-0, but a entertaining game, goalkeepers men of the match.
Gawd! init boring, good job his majistyship slipped away, puts a different aspect on the weekend.😢
Thank you, Roy.

“even Sheffield Uniteds name sounds like a sweary “go away”

I can't even begin to describe how proud this makes me. I have Fuck Off FC running through my veins.

Blessed, we are blessed 😢❤⚔

Haven't decided yet if i want to read this. Perhaps I'll come back tomorrow, maybe

Roy I don’t want to alarm you but you appeared in a dream last night.
Even though I’ve never seen you before, in the dream I commented that ‘you look different to what you look like on Blades pod’

Sadly the dream did not reveal the score for tomorrow’s match.

For those interested I can confirm I did have a decent amount of cheese yesterday...

How did I look? In reality I'm about 5ft8 with a skinhead (bald really but still just enough hair to pretend my haircut is by choice)

If our team is anything like what we've put out previously (which may be by necessity rather than by choice), then I shall not bother. No point.

How did I look? In reality I'm about 5ft8 with a skinhead (bald really but still just enough hair to pretend my haircut is by choice)
You had hair.

Maybe I heard on one of your podcasts that you’re shaven headed and that might be why I said you look different? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Dreams are fucking weird.

Cheers Roy!
"Who cares really?"
Sums it all up doesn't it? That said, I'll still grit my teeth and sit through it out of a sense of duty like a fucking idiot.
This season is like watching 'The Road'.
Only much more depressing.

Arsenal fans real wankers always have been.
BTW that Duke of Edinburgh quip was in bad taste

Back
Top Bottom