Potential of no fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HillmortonBlade

With the luck of the Irish
Reaction score
If, as some fear, we are entering another period of time whereby fans are not in attendance, do we think this will have the same impact as before?

Our team under Sir Chris got an extra 10% with the fans passion.

But I’m wondering if that’s the case now. We been a bit subdued more recently and success on the pitch has come from the change in management and change in attitude of players.

Controversially perhaps, I’d suggest the impact would be lessened and perhaps even play into our hands now.

The trouble is no team we are scheduled to play has any players. The players aren't catching COVID from the fans

The media seem to be linking players covid cases with fans being in the ground for some reason. Scaremongering at its best.

In terms of OPs question, in this league we should In theory be better than most teams so shouldn’t effect us as much

At this rate the league is in jeopardy if the EFL doesn’t get a handle on covid spread within team buildings then scheduling is going to become a serious issue. I’d hope they’d consider an extension to the season rather than abandonment but they need to do something.

I think it was the break last time as much as fans not being when it restarted as we lost all the momentum we had built up. I think we'd drop a bit without fans but as long as the season continues without a break I don't think it would be too much.

Back
Top Bottom