Possibly the worst rumour post ever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

niktheblade

Reaction score
Driving past BDTBL this morning at 8.30am saw what looked like a greyish Lamborghini pull into the car park reg S2 00N, have no idea who it could be, but surely only players drive flash cars like that?

I reckon it's Beattie coming back ;)

It was there last week according to someone on BM wasn't it?

I'd suggest it's possibly one of our players or someone who works at the club, unless it's a massively protracted and drawn out transfer negotiation going on...

Actually, this reminds me.

Going to Tesco on Abbeydale Road the other day, and a Land Rover drove past with the registration:

FRY 4TT

Did look a bit scruffy, so probably not Matt Fryatt.

But if it was, you heard it here first :D

Not seen S2 OON up at the academy. I'll keep an eye out though.

I thought that was me? I got banned from BU for that one :)

Sounds like BU was a really fun place to be!

I never posted on there as I couldn't figure out the layout at all, but from what people have posted on here, sounds like it was some kind of oppressive regime!

S2 00N....

It's actually an Audi and not a Lamborghini (spelling).

Really nice car it really is (not sure what kind though as I am shit with cars), but it was always parked there when I lived down at Anchor Point, so it's nothing new.....

Always parked there in the day, so I'd assume some top person for the Blades.... however incidentally it parks nearer the hotel than anywhere else.

Just thought I'd let you know

Edit: 99% certain it is same kinda car as this one

http://audi-cars-pics.blogspot.com/2009/07/audi-cars.html

The top one is the Audi TTs. And the bottom 2 is the Audi R8. It's most likely to be the R8 if it looks like a Lamborghini.

Just shows what I know about cars!

I've got a silver one and it's very fast! faster than a red one!

unless it's a massively protracted and drawn out transfer negotiation going on...

Tommy Smith then.

Although you think to save on mileage expense they would have sorted him coming up on Watford team coach.

Transcript from the negotiation:

Turry: So, lad. Do you want to come to play for us?
Smith: No, thanks. I think I'll pass. Ideally I'd like to stay down south, so I'll hold out for a transfer down there.
Turry: You sure I can't tempt you?
Smith: No, I've made my decision. I'm flattered, but think my future lies elsewhere.
Turry: It might interest you to learn that I've locked the doors, and you can't get out until you sign. I'm not worried - I've got enough flab stored here to last me a year or two.
Smith: But-
Turry: No buts, lad. Looks like we're here for the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom