Positives after 0-5 v Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Found another…

If we fine him the maximum, which we should considering he’ll not miss 3 games as well as 90% of the last one, we’ll save 2 weeks of his wages.

Well, from what I remember of the film Phase IV, which was about was about a spectacular and mysterious cosmic event, after which ants of different species undergo rapid evolution, develop a cross-species hive mind and build seven strange towers with geometrically perfect designs in the Arizona desert. Except for one family, the local human population flees the strangely acting ants.

So I guess it’s one up from that.

Brewster will never even be a footballer!
"Brewster didn't look like 'not' a footballer in his cameo - there may be a player in there :) "

I did put a smiley on the end of that :cool:.

What I meant was that if you had no idea of who he was or any knowledge of past non-performances, e.g. if he'd come on as 'trailist', while you wouldn't necessarily have got excited about a great prospect, you wouldn't actually have noticed that it was a non-footballer. That's a positive, no? A step forward?

We don't have to play Brighton at home again....Brighton.... for Petes sake. Beam me up, Scottie.

The gobshite, who sits in front of me, who thinks he’s Pep Gardiola, and stands up blocking my view, every time United get over the half way line, generally leaves,after 30 minutes these days!

I did manage to book a holiday while the game was in progress.👍

Came across this while flicking back through recent seasons looking at relegation zone points after 26 matches.

Decided to put it in this thread because …things have got better in the past, and they can get better again!
They got better from the league 1 Adkins and Weir days, to this position (below) a few years later.
They can get better from being bottom of the premier league.

1709063483532.jpeg

1709063483532.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom