Player of the Year awards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’d have thought they could have discreetly binned this event, given our performances this season. Awards akin to being named the tallest dwarf!

But as an aside, WTF is that stuck on the bottom of Arblasters chin? It looks like it might be a spare eyebrow? 🤨

Good to see the fat family front and centre 🥰🥰
He once accosted my dad on the terrace away at Swindon before kick off to give him a lecture on how Daryl Westlake 'wasn't that bad'. Almost choked on my meat pie.

Fond memories of Rooks telling me off on here after I went into some detail about how I disliked them only to be told the fat granny had died the day before or something. She absolutely reeked of diabetes so that was the least surprising news ever.

i know liam very well funnily enough, got relocated to my place of work during the pandemic

he's alright of course he has his flaws, rumours that you dont lend money to him because you wont see it again, but he's passionate & ill give him credit i was against heckingbottom but he convinced in July that Slav was the wrong appointment & we shouldve kept Hecky. that proved to be correct

Hamer - POTY !!!

I think I'll give upon this football thing. Obvious that I don't have a clue.

Noticed the media team did well trying to hide these.. posting just before the leaving players post 👏🤣

I can't understand why they hang around players entrance well after everyone has gone, only noticed this whilst waiting to pick son up

I’d have thought they could have discreetly binned this event, given our performances this season. Awards akin to being named the tallest dwarf!

But as an aside, WTF is that stuck on the bottom of Arblasters chin? It looks like it might be a spare eyebrow? 🤨
To be fair, they did only invite Blaster, rest of the squad were told to stay at home!

He once accosted my dad on the terrace away at Swindon before kick off to give him a lecture on how Daryl Westlake 'wasn't that bad'. Almost choked on my meat pie.

He went on to great things at Kilmarnock and Stourbridge.

Maybe that family are actually Wednesday fans on a mission to make every squad of ours think our fans are.... like them. If they still permanently linger around the players entrance after all these years then I'm sorry but that's just pathetic

Maybe that family are actually Wednesday fans on a mission to make every squad of ours think our fans are.... like them. If they still permanently linger around the players entrance after all these years then I'm sorry but that's just pathetic
They do

Fond memories of Rooks telling me off on here after I went into some detail about how I disliked them only to be told the fat granny had died the day before or something. She absolutely reeked of diabetes so that was the least surprising news ever.
Fat granny 🤣

i know liam very well funnily enough, got relocated to my place of work during the pandemic

he's alright of course he has his flaws, rumours that you dont lend money to him because you wont see it again, but he's passionate & ill give him credit i was against heckingbottom but he convinced in July that Slav was the wrong appointment & we shouldve kept Hecky. that proved to be correct
Wasn’t he Brian Deane’s lad?

Wasn’t he Brian Deane’s lad?
i dont know. but then men we don't talk about them things. 😄

i knew a guy for 6 yrs great friends, i couldnt tell you how old he was, if he had a partner or what his surname was. but i could tell you where he played for his University American for team & where they finished for last few years

Back
Top Bottom