Player of the Year Awards (fan perspective) VIDEO

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
Ingood Nick got to experience the Player of the Year Awards. He's put together a short, mildly amusing video detailing what happened from a fan perspective and some of his interactions with our heroes.

VIDEO:

PS: JLT robbed!

PSS: I'm not crying you are and I don't regret my decision to leave the UK as soon as loads of opportunities fell our way...no regrets at all.

Ingood Nick got to experience the Player of the Year Awards. He's put together a short, mildly amusing video detailing what happened from a fan perspective and some of his interactions with our heroes.

VIDEO:

PS: JLT robbed!

PSS: I'm not crying you are and I don't regret my decision to leave the UK as soon as loads of opportunities fell our way...no regrets at all.

These was no real need for the PSS.
I could sense the turmoil as soon as I read the words ‘mildly amusing’. 😂

I am generally not a fan of fan podcasts/vlogs etc because, as I've said many times, usually people doing them come across to me as wannabe celebs - hey look at me, I go away, I drink beer with my mates, I have a great time, I know what I'm talking about, aren't I great me.

BUT

Your channel is different. It is done in a very professional way and has an excellent balance between 'fan' and 'professional content'. I do see your channel as the middle ground between amateur wannabe celebs and TV quality presentation and production.

Must admit though, I always thought Nick very much played second fiddle to Hal, however ..... woooooh he's really stepped up with all these opportunities since Hal left the UK.

Good stuff guys. You keep it going ..... and all the wannabes (you know who you are) just call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom