Player of the Season Vote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ucandomagic

Reaction score
Just got a mail to vote for Player of the Season.

Has to be Billy or Wes for me. MGW has been mercurial - as he has often been described in commentary - but Billy and Wes have been rock, and without some of their contributions we would be nowhere near where we are.

Wes for me. Totally unexpected and he has been brilliant. Billy and MGW also great but Wes just sneaks it.

We were discussing this at half time last night. Consensus was Wes.

1. MGW
2. Wes
3. Sharp

I don’t think anyone has been consistently good throughout the season but when MGW is good, he’s very good.

When MGW learns when to release and bring other players in to the game with a simple pass he will be top end premiership. Despite how good he is; the player who in my opinion has contributed most to our turnaround this season is Wes.

Wes Foderingham for me. he was shocked me been outstanding partically last 2 months

ill admit if you said 6 months ago that i would said your crazy. but football is crazy game sometimes

Any chance of giving those three one each ?........ :rolleyes:

Personally , I think Billy has shown how important he is to the team by his absence over the last two games....... 😉

It was between Billy, MGW and Wes for me. Wes gets my vote through consistency.
Billy has been great but inconsistent sometimes and how brilliant MGW is and I wish we could keep him it doesnt
feel right giving POTY to someone who a) isnt our player and b) wont be our player in August. (unless we magically get him for another year on loan)

Agree with everybody else on the top 3 contenders.

I think I'd go for (1) MGW, (2) Wes, (3) Billy.

He's just made our games so much more watchable and exciting.

Don't like it going to a loan player we won't see after the end of the season so gone for Wes, who in all fairness is just as good a shout for me.

1- MGW
2- Billy
3- Foderingham

Suspect Bogle might have been up there if it wasn’t for the injury.

Back
Top Bottom