Play-Off Predictions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EasyBlade

Reaction score
First leg: A 1-0 win for the Blades, a goal from Cresswell and a good performance that instills confidence back into the team and leaves the fans confident for the return fixture.

Second leg: An early goal from Stevenage against the run of play leaves the crowd in a nervous and edgy state, but an equaliser from McDonald just before half team looks set to take United to Wembley. Things are going well until an own-goal on 85 minutes takes the game to extra time. Our team are knackered, and Stevenage manage to grab a goal in the first half of ET that ends SUFC's play-off hopes.

Sorry if that's a bit cynical. What do you think will happen?

what is it with our 'fans' ..we even predict our team to lose.. i've been watching it on here for the last six weeks (six months).. every game it's 'aah.. we're going to come a cropper this time'.. it happened in every game of the last ten.. if simmo cuts his finger and can't play i believe we have every chance :D

what is it with our 'fans' ..we even predict our team to lose.. i've been watching it on here for the last six weeks (six months).. every game it's 'aah.. we're going to come a cropper this time'.. it happened in every game of the last ten.. if simmo cuts his finger and can't play i believe we have every chance :D

I did apologise for being so negative :cool:

lets try and keep the faith.. i'm struggling a bit myself if i'm honest but by the weekend we'll have recovered

Back
Top Bottom