Play off dates announced

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I notice they have a week separating the League 1 and Championship final. They used to be on the same weekend not so long ago, wonder if they have made the decision just incase both Sheffield clubs get there.

I notice they have a week separating the League 1 and Championship final. They used to be on the same weekend not so long ago, wonder if they have made the decision just incase both Sheffield clubs get there.
I was unaware the other lot still existed.

It’s due to Italy playing Argentina at Wembley a few days after the Championship final.

The Bank Holiday Monday has moved to Thursday 2nd to extend the Queen’s jubilee weekend so they couldn’t have done all 3 in the same weekend. Saying that I think they split them a few years ago because Championship league season finishes a week after L1 now so it can have it’s own last day song and dance on SSN. If we do get there, win or lose there will be some sore heads at work on Monday 30th!

I've just reserved a hotel room for the 29th which effectively ends any hope of us reaching the final.

IF we’re in them this might help a few plan possible time off if required.

I’d fancy finishing 4th for a Saturday away leg and a Lane night under the lights second leg 🤞🤞

Bloody Great .... NOT ... coincides with holidays .... neh mind there's always next year 🤔

The Bank Holiday Monday has moved to Thursday 2nd to extend the Queen’s jubilee weekend so they couldn’t have done all 3 in the same weekend. Saying that I think they split them a few years ago because Championship league season finishes a week after L1 now so it can have it’s own last day song and dance on SSN. If we do get there, win or lose there will be some sore heads at work on Monday 30th!
Surely if The Pork win the play offs they'll announce an extra week of celebrations.

Back
Top Bottom