Pigeons a bigger threat than swans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Halfway through the first half, heard this thud and there on the back of the seat in front of me (thankfully empty) was a massive pigeon shit. Was just thinking I'd dodged a bullet when I looked down at my jeans and they were sprayed in crap. If United want to give me a Spurs ticket as compensation, it'd be gratefully received.
Bastards (pigeons, not United).

Halfway through the first half, heard this thud and there on the back of the seat in front of me (thankfully empty) was a massive pigeon shit. Was just thinking I'd dodged a bullet when I looked down at my jeans and they were sprayed in crap. If United want to give me a Spurs ticket as compensation, it'd be gratefully received.

Ge'or, it's meant to be lucky.

You'll have to get shat on every match so we can win three-nowt, just to make sure. Sorry.

They are becoming a problem nesting in the stand roofs. The corner stand seats are covered in shit. Flying rats, the club needs to get the flying rat man in!
Yep. First world problems and all that, but my seat is on BLUT corner and looked like a plasterer's radio first game of season. Ended up taking a bag of wet wipes and cleaning it all off. Dirty bastards.

Pictures or it didnt happen.

🤣

I enjoyed their second half probing foray into the D when the game was stopped for a sub, only for them to shit it when play restarted and run back.

Like... You're pigeons. Fucking fly.
And risk getting taken down mid flight by a perigrine falcon. No thanks

Nar then, thi wer Heckys pigeons them, leave em be, its new distraction tactic dunt tha no.

Loads of them congregating on the left hand side of the pitch in the first half, maybe they didn't think there would be much of an attacking threat from Robinsin and Lowe on that side?! More importantly I don't want them leaving a mess on my seat before Wedneday's game!
Do they count on attendance?

Back
Top Bottom