Pick up ya dummy CW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Pick up ya dummy CW and stop getting above your station and go again next season

You don't own/run the club , the prince has rightly told him that we cant guarantee every player staying as every team who is relegated have done .

If CW leaves that's on him and nobody else and would be a shame because we would be favorites and very likely to come straight back up

CW is a blades legend and nothing will change that , but you can also have the opinion that he has acted like a spoilt brat over the past few months , he has spent a fortune and has managed one of the worst teams in PL history any manager would be pleading to keep his job and CW wants to have power over everything

Pick up ya dummy CW and stop getting above your station and go again next season

You don't own/run the club , the prince has rightly told him that we cant guarantee every player staying as every team who is relegated have done .

If CW leaves that's on him and nobody else and would be a shame because we would be favorites and very likely to come straight back up

CW is a blades legend and nothing will change that , but you can also have the opinion that he has acted like a spoilt brat over the past few months , he has spent a fortune and has managed one of the worst teams in PL history any manager would be pleading to keep his job and CW wants to have power over everything
He's gone mate

It's on BBC site today is the end of a great era in our history, thanks Chris Wilder not been great this season but 4 years before make up for it son.

But what if he doesn’t agree with the plan going forward or feels it will damage the club. If someone was doing something I thought would be potentially damaging to something I loved and I couldn’t stop it I don’t think I’d stay either.

I'm not wrong though am I

He has spat the dummy out because he cant get his own way
No Wilder is his own man and he does not suffer fools gladly,if he thinks you are talking out of your arse he will tell you,and he has obviously told the owners that.

They have spat the dummy out.

Back
Top Bottom