Phases

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
Phase 5 was set yesterday followed by resume normal duties.

We got talking about this during a quite spell of the game, I know its been touched on before, but does anyone one know if we have phases 1-4 (according to a reliable source they got laid off). Are there phases above 5.

And finally if there are other phases, what do they mean? Phase 5 is Stand up

This is very important

Phase 5 was set yesterday followed by resume normal duties.

We got talking about this during a quite spell of the game, I know its been touched on before, but does anyone one know if we have phases 1-4 (according to a reliable source they got laid off). Are there phases above 5.

And finally if there are other phases, what do they mean? Phase 5 is Stand up

This is very important

I know this.

Phase 1 - Hang about around the bottom of stairwells, tell off anyone under the age of 12.
Phase 2 - Scowl at teenagers dicking about, but do nothing.
Phase 3 - Eject an away supporter. One at the end of a row so you dont have to do anything that might get you lamped.
Phase 4 - Lean on the barriers, trying to look mean and hard.
Phase 5 - Everyone off their arses and leg it to the front of the stand. A Bovril has been taken and not paid for. Check the crowd for a Bovril drinker to chuck out.

Please keep it to yourself though, Swiss. I'd be in trouble if this ever got out...

I have wondered about this, and so in my part-time capacity as investigative journalist I have just asked my brother the policeman. He has worked in his stormtrooper gear at several football grounds, including Bramall Lane, and his incisive reply is here for you.

What does "go to phase five mean?"

"Don't know."

So there you are. Not even the rozzers know.:D

Back
Top Bottom