Peterborough Home Review/PNE Home Preview - Red Half of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Congrats on 1 year of doing ur podcast. Loved the "Ndiaye will always love you" intro 🙂

Decided when coming over yet?

Congrats on 1 year of doing ur podcast. Loved the "Ndiaye will always love you" intro 🙂

Decided when coming over yet?
We’re still figuring that part out. Works been pretty busy for me, so it’s basically predicated upon my schedule. Trying to make October work.

Enjoyed it…thanks

Must have been exciting to start a pod cast when everything was so positive surrounding SUFC….probably the best time to start supporting the Blades in decades.
Then it must have been so demoralising to do pod casts when we were terrible last season…one of the worse losing runs in our entire history.

I suppose you can now call yourself “proper Blades”, we’ve all gone through the pain and suffering over the years.
You can never class Blades of being “glory hunters“ and that‘s what makes us more special.

PS: I always thought the US culture was to choose “the best”. Hence why neutrals tend to support Man Utd, Liverpool etc.
You both deserve respect for resisting the temptation to support a glamour club who challenge for trophies every year.

Enjoyed it…thanks

Must have been exciting to start a pod cast when everything was so positive surrounding SUFC….probably the best time to start supporting the Blades in decades.
Then it must have been so demoralising to do pod casts when we were terrible last season…one of the worse losing runs in our entire history.

I suppose you can now call yourself “proper Blades”, we’ve all gone through the pain and suffering over the years.
You can never class Blades of being “glory hunters“ and that‘s what makes us more special.

PS: I always thought the US culture was to choose “the best”. Hence why neutrals tend to support Man Utd, Liverpool etc.
You both deserve respect for resisting the temptation to support a glamour club who challenge for trophies every year.
I’d say that typically you’re right. With no connection to a city, Americans arbitrarily pick winners for the most part when choosing for whom to root or support. As I’ve said multiple times on the show, I started supporting United because of a coworker at summer camp over a decade ago. I was impressed not by trophies or position in the league, but by the support and the passion for the club. Been following ever since.

Back
Top Bottom