Perth, WA Blades?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
During lockdown I sent my Scottish mate living down under in Perth, WA a Blades shirt (And his little daughter a Blades bear) as he’s been loving the Blades rise over the last couple of years, as well as the Fleck and McBurnie connections.

Anyway, When I had a zoom call with him today, he said that he wore his Blades shirt today and a fella came up to him chatting about the Blades. Turns out the fella was a blade.

So, was the other guy someone from here?

Or do you mean did my mate have ginger hair?
No mate, Got two relies over in Perth both Blades, one a Ginger, but neither have young Son, might have been grandson, Or relies Son and young Son also grandson, you get all that :p

I lived in Perth a few years ago. Fair few blades. Also met a pig on my first day, couldn't believe it.

No mate, Got two relies over in Perth both Blades, one a Ginger, but neither have young Son, might have been grandson, Or relies Son and young Son also grandson, you get all that :p
I think it’s clear....

in freemantle one friday afternoon in a bar only one more person in so got talking to him and he was a Blade. we are nearly massive and that was 30 years ago

I was in freemantle 31 years ago, but I wasn’t in a bar as I was just 11 years old at the time. Stayed in the Esplanade hotel and went to Fast Eddy’s everyday we were there...

Went back in 2013, stayed in Esplanade but fast Eddys had gone

I was in freemantle 31 years ago, but I wasn’t in a bar as I was just 11 years old at the time. Stayed in the Esplanade hotel and went to Fast Eddy’s everyday we were there...

Went back in 2013, stayed in Esplanade but fast Eddys had gone
Maybe Fremantle?

Lived in Perth 2006 - 2008. Worked for Football West. Plenty of Blades there. Steve Neville managed Sorrento. Good man.

Peter Withe was there but kept himself to himself....

Hello from Fremantle. There's a Facebook group (WA Blades) with about 150 members. I'm sure some of them will be members of this forum. They meet up fairly regularly at a sports bar. I don't go because of the rip off prices so I watch the games at home which annoys my non footballing family especially the shouting and swearing at 3am. UTB

Hello from Fremantle. There's a Facebook group (WA Blades) with about 150 members. I'm sure some of them will be members of this forum. They meet up fairly regularly at a sports bar. I don't go because of the rip off prices so I watch the games at home which annoys my non footballing family especially the shouting and swearing at 3am. UTB
Same here Gallon, I`m in Mandurah but not got around to attending any of the WA Blades get together`s yet, just a bit too far to drive after a few beers and also I work FIFO.

I was in Mandurah the day of the 5-5 Swindon game. Had a Blades shirt on and some fella said "fancy us tonight?" and walked off. Didn't even stop for a chat or owt.

Was he wearing glasses?

During lockdown I sent my Scottish mate living down under in Perth, WA a Blades shirt (And his little daughter a Blades bear) as he’s been loving the Blades rise over the last couple of years, as well as the Fleck and McBurnie connections.

Anyway, When I had a zoom call with him today, he said that he wore his Blades shirt today and a fella came up to him chatting about the Blades. Turns out the fella was a blade.

So, was the other guy someone from here?

Where was your mate?

We were there Christmas before last and in the process and me and the boy transformed all the wife's family who live out there into Blades!! A good 10+ of them!

In the process, me and the boy are now West Coast Eagles fans!

Back
Top Bottom