Pep

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
Fucked up again today. Best manager in the world? Really? I could win everything managing Barca/Bayern Munich/Man City with the mega funds he has been given. When times get hard he's lacking. And the bastard just let one of our rivals win today by being clueless when it comes to changing a game.

Pep without money and Messi etc. is just rubbish, bang average. The job Wilder has done eclipses his achievements by a distance.

'I could win everything managing Barca/Bayern Munich/Man City with the mega funds he has been given '

Have you thought carefully about that statement?

It's not hard is it when u have the best players in the world plus unlimited cash, what's to think about?

Now that he's lost Kompany, and Aguero and Silva are 12months past their best - and without De Bruyne they're a pretty average side!

We'll see how/if he tackles this challenge!

Probably by going to PSG with his personal stylist!!

So how come Pep is managing Man city and you aren't if you could win everything

You don't get me. Pep was an international footballer and Barca legend I work in a foundry. I am never going to compete on a job interview am I? Doesn't mean I couldn't win trophies with the gold plated teams he has inherited plus cash to boot.

Always said same about Mourinho and Ancelotti, look at teams they've managed! Love to see em manage Accrington Stanley or Chesterfield.

Seriously though, if I was put in charge of Liverpool tomorrrow I reckon I'd still win the league with them, and probably finish top four next season.

Players generally aren't retarded, and if you've got players far better than everyone else in the league they'll still win games, even if you've got Bruce Wayne as manager.

Could this actually be a thread full of disappointment that Man City didnt beat Man U just to keep them below us ?

Top of the table is starting to look more like the pundits expect it to be apart from one little town in the North spoiling the party - and we have two games in hand so far !

Could this actually be a thread full of disappointment that Man City didnt beat Man U just to keep them below us ?

Top of the table is starting to look more like the pundits expect it to be apart from one little town in the North spoiling the party - and we have two games in hand so far !
Burnley?

Pep, Klopp and Wilder have all built their squads to what they have now.

If you swapped them all around for a season with the same squads there is no guarantee that they would do well as you’re dealing with managers that have different styles, tactics etc and you’re dealing with footballers that have personalities.

Taking them most expensive team in the premier league doesnt mean you’ll win it...

You don't get me. Pep was an international footballer and Barca legend I work in a foundry. I am never going to compete on a job interview am I? Doesn't mean I couldn't win trophies with the gold plated teams he has inherited plus cash to boot.
When you’re in a hole.......

Seriously though, if I was put in charge of Liverpool tomorrrow I reckon I'd still win the league with them, and probably finish top four next season.

Players generally aren't retarded, and if you've got players far better than everyone else in the league they'll still win games, even if you've got Bruce Wayne as manager.
It'll be Alfred the Butler who'll end up doing all the work though!

Fucked up again today. Best manager in the world? Really? I could win everything managing Barca/Bayern Munich/Man City with the mega funds he has been given. When times get hard he's lacking. And the bastard just let one of our rivals win today by being clueless when it comes to changing a game.

Pep without money and Messi etc. is just rubbish, bang average. The job Wilder has done eclipses his achievements by a distance.

True! But Wilder hasn’t managed to spit when on camera like Pep. That’s what sets them apart. Especially in these coronavirus concerned times.

If I was put in charge of Liverpool tomorrow I’d lose the dressing room. I lose everything! My car keys, my wallet, my virginity. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom