Manager Suggestion Pep Ljinders

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy Fleck

Reaction score
Leaving Liverpool after this season I’d get him in. Proper coach. Wilder won’t get us promoted.

Leaving Liverpool after this season I’d get him in. Proper coach. Wilder won’t get us promoted.
You could have put Pep in and we would still be where we are are. No disrespect to the players but they are simply not good enough at this level, they are great pro's. I was a great player back in my day BUT I once stepped up 2 levels and I looked shite. I returned to my level and looked great again. Wilder hasn't pulled up trees since leaving us and TBF he has been poor at every club. I am happy to see how he goes at the start of this season - signing Díaz was a masterstroke - juries out on Grbic.

Klopp wouldn’t get us promoted.

But who do you think we are? Like the assistant would ever come to us. Your an absolute idiot 😂

Klopp wouldn’t get us promoted.

But who do you think we are? Like the assistant would ever come to us. Your an absolute idiot 😂
Leicester got the Man City assistant? Offering him a a chance to build his own project from scratch? What premier league team would offer him a job?

We need a new owner. Off the field we are set up like a working man’s club. Our current owner ties any manager’s hands behind his back, blindfolds him then cuts him off at the waist.
Shambles.

We should get that bloke that looks like Klopp's Mini-Me.

The pigs got Rohl and he’s world class apparently so anything is possible.

Back
Top Bottom