People You Bump In To

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

John Street West Terrace

Reaction score
I appear to be developing a bad habit or slice of bad luck in recent times .... just been for an Indian up in the The Lakes tonight & in pops ex Blade Lee Hendrie and parks his arse on table next to me & Mrs JSTW , hardly star struck I said here we go again ... incident 2 out for a Xmas drink over in Manchester and up pops Adrian Heath decides he’ll also Park is rear end next to me .. on both occasions the missus saying oh why don’t you get a pic with em .. to which my over enthusiastic response was I’d rather sit on a spike ...now call it bad luck or twist fate but if another dwarf who used to disgrace the red & white grail appears soon and is unfortunate to position himself in my vicinity then I won’t be responsible for my own actions ... ... Richard Cadette you’ve been warned ⚔️

I once chinned an ex player. Well i thought i had, but it was someone from eastenders.

I once chinned an ex player. Well i thought i had, but it was someone from eastenders.
Not that anyone would necessarily want to lamp him but I can only think of Bobby Ford looking a bit like Ian Beale.

I appear to be developing a bad habit or slice of bad luck in recent times .... just been for an Indian up in the The Lakes tonight & in pops ex Blade Lee Hendrie and parks his arse on table next to me & Mrs JSTW , hardly star struck I said here we go again ... incident 2 out for a Xmas drink over in Manchester and up pops Adrian Heath decides he’ll also Park is rear end next to me .. on both occasions the missus saying oh why don’t you get a pic with em .. to which my over enthusiastic response was I’d rather sit on a spike ...now call it bad luck or twist fate but if another dwarf who used to disgrace the red & white grail appears soon and is unfortunate to position himself in my vicinity then I won’t be responsible for my own actions ... ... Richard Cadette you’ve been warned ⚔️

Bergen Blade do i win the post match comments predictions 👀

Back
Top Bottom