Paddypower taking the piss

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stuff like this is rarely if ever handled properly. United will just ignore it. As far as I'm concerned the club should laugh it off and mug Paddy Power off back. It's all in jest anyway.

God knows the social media team at united seems to be run by children when every video of the highlights has an emoji or is titled like "Blades secure HUGE three points 💯 💯 💯 🔥🔥🔥🔥 👌👌💪💪"

Surely not a smart policy to annoy thousands of your potential customers.

Surely not a smart policy to annoy thousands of your potential customers.
I mean, I'd like to think everyone will laugh it off. It's whole we've dug for ourselves really anyway and it isn't as if other outlets aren't laughing at us anyway.

I mean, I'd like to think everyone will laugh it off. It's whole we've dug for ourselves really anyway and it isn't as if other outlets aren't laughing at us anyway.
Speak for yourself. I still hold a grudge against David Baddiel for him taking the piss out of us on Fantasy Football.

It's a funny article and I'm amazed any Blade would actually be annoyed or upset by it.

The one thing is that although we've been appalling, we're not actually all that much shitter than the teams around us this season.

3 points off the next team with a game in hand. 8 points from safety with a GIH on most of those above us (admittedly would be 12 without the points deductions, but it would also probably be less if the teams who have had points deducted hadn't cheated). Compare that with 3 years ago when we were 7 points from the next side and 17 points from safety.

In other words, Paddy Power published the article 3 years too late!

📸 Watch this video on Facebook https://news.paddypower.com/footbal...WfmpGN0lWXhR-jzXyhud21WdnNAy4WS8NENtyxyR2VSZc

Quite funny but shows how we’re being portrayed this season

His Bertship posted this on Friday. I think it’s just a bit of fun, and to be fair, we are proper shite this season.

team bus driver Marco Tura told Paddy Power News.

Sums it all up really.

Just more click bait, free advertising - shite.

thought this was good bantz to be fair, bit pissed at how it’s always us taking the brunt, worst team ever & this, yet for most of the last month we’ve been level on points with Burnley, they’ve spent millions to be equally shit, does that not make them worse?

Our day will come again

Sometimes your the pigeon
Sometimes your the statue

This season we’ve mostly been lord nelson at trafalgar
IMG_3532.jpeg

Its just water off a ducks back , its up there with their feeble attempts of jokey TV adverts, and as funny as Syphilis
or is it a hint we are being considered for the European super league

We're fair game, we've been shit. Paddy Power are renowned for being sarcastic sods.

I don't think we'll necessarily see another side take up this mantle next season, I don't think a side will be as bad as the bottom of the table have been this year.

Back
Top Bottom