Player Suggestion Pablo Mari

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LurkerBlade

Reaction score
Left footed CB (29) just helped Monza avoid relegation from Serie A

Available for less than £5m and gives much needed support/competition for JLT.

Sounds like he may sign for Monza but a better addition than Holding who we have been rumoured with.

His age might mean he falls out of our transfer focus.

I'm sure he'd go to Monza again, then come here, too.

Sounds like he may sign for Monza but a better addition than Holding who we have been rumoured with.
Could be interesting, Arteta fancied him didn't he (though transpired wasn't good enough for Arsenal).

No resale value so would need to be a good price and wage.

Huge, sweeping generalisations but mainly due to the difference in speed between the Italian and English leagues, a lot of undoubtedly decent Italian players really struggle to adapt to the English game. The defenders are usually good 'stoppers' but I'd worry about being hurried into mistakes and having far less time on the ball.

Huge, sweeping generalisations but mainly due to the difference in speed between the Italian and English leagues, a lot of undoubtedly decent Italian players really struggle to adapt to the English game. The defenders are usually good 'stoppers' but I'd worry about being hurried into mistakes and having far less time on the ball.

I do of course realise he is Spanish and my post isn't worded well - I was referring to Italian based players used to the slower pace of their game

Theres one centre back we should be signing from Serie A

And thats Ethan Ampadu

Not just "avoid relegation". They finished 10th, 7points off Europe

Back
Top Bottom