Online Ticket Sales

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ListerBlade

Reaction score
Not been able to sign in to my online account today. It says my customer account cannot use the web. Never had any problems before, will contact them tomorrow when they are open, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Not been able to sign in to my online account today. It says my customer account cannot use the web. Never had any problems before, will contact them tomorrow when they are open, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Just signed in fine with mine.

Had the same problem the other week.Drop them an email or give them a quick ring and they will sort immediately

thanks for the replies guys. I'll contact them and get it sorted. Although I now have to work late tomorrow and so the problem signing in has saved me some money. Fingers crossed it's saved to go towards a trip to the capital.

I have constant bloody problems.

Can never sign in because despite there not being a customer account associated with my email address or customer number, there is apparently a duplicate on the system when I come to register.

I had the same issue when the system started about 5 years ago but it only took a couple of emails to clear it up, been fine ever since when I've needed to use it :)

I just phoned up the ticket office when I was struggling to get on and the girl there had me signed in within about 3 minutes (not including time on hold). All very straightforward.

Selling well by the looks of it ,

Rang late morning today and was through in less than a minute as caller number 4. They didn't seem too busy to me. Hope we scrape over 20,000. Anything like 25,000 would be a pleasant surprise.

We don't want it too busy though, it's nice to nip to the loo and get a pie without the queues.

I am joking of course, we want the Lane rocking. Out of interest, does anyone know how many were at the Forest semi at the Lane a few years back? Best atmosphere ever!

Out of interest, does anyone know how many were at the Forest semi at the Lane a few years back? Best atmosphere ever!

Not sure about the number in the crowd but the atmosphere was helped by a couple of things.
1. It was the championship play off
2. We had some good, fit strikers and a couple of midfielders with an eye for goal.
3. general optimism with a hint of trepidation.

This time is altogether different. :(

Not sure about the number in the crowd but the atmosphere was helped by a couple of things.
1. It was the championship play off
2. We had some good, fit strikers and a couple of midfielders with an eye for goal.
3. general optimism with a hint of trepidation.

This time is altogether different. :(

That's what I like to hear, a bit of positivity! Come on you Blades!!!

I think the attendance tonight wont be far off that figure.

Doubt it myself. I popped down at lunch and had no problem getting a bunch of South Stand tickets. That's the one that usually sells out first.

Plus the official website isn't full of the usual self congratulatory guff when we get a decent turn out.

Bollocks. Look a twat now. Cheers Patrick. :(

Rang late morning today and was through in less than a minute as caller number 4. They didn't seem too busy to me. Hope we scrape over 20,000. Anything like 25,000 would be a pleasant surprise.

A quick look at the stadium plan suggests a decent crowd - all bits looking pretty full, other that BLUT. I' imagine most of the walk ups will be shunted up there.

UTB

Booked online this morning, collected about an hour ago. Very few left where I sit on the Kop, only about 7 single seats left to pick from. The wings will probably be a bit sparse as usual.

Ijust hope for a positive crowd that back the team, don't start getting at individuals or the team as a whole if things don't all go our way. I feel positive about tonight, possible extra time to get through but I think all will be good. I just dread Wembley.

Anyone know if your profile for ordering online in the shop is the same as the one for online ticket sales? Or is there no link at all between the two?

Anyone know if your profile for ordering online in the shop is the same as the one for online ticket sales? Or is there no link at all between the two?

No need, sorted by the box office. Sent them a mail and they reset the password and corrected the email address on my Mum's account within 15 minutes. Brilliant service!

Back
Top Bottom