One paragraph from The Sunday Mail says it all

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There’s a lot of posts on this form that go from something blades related to someone berating ‘the looney left’ but this is surely the quickest it’s descended.

well done to all involved GLTTLs

Its no big deal were used to it !

Slavisa Jokanovic will sort it !

No excuse also for this season for United either. I can take a relegation battle, even if we lose. But this season has been a capitulation. And like it or not, the paper is right.

pommpey
A broken clocks right twice a day. The mail is a rag. That said wasn't good of course yesterday

The source of the observation is entirely irrelevant , the only question being that of whether or not it is fair and accurate .

Sadly , I have to to say yes on both counts and cannot recall , in all my years of following , a Blades side reverting from one which was so effective and exiting to watch to one which has become such an embarrassment to the very name of the sport in such a short space of time .

The source of the observation is entirely irrelevant , the only question being that of whether or not it is fair and accurate .

Sadly , I have to to say yes on both counts and cannot recall , in all my years of following , a Blades side reverting from one which was so effective and exiting to watch to one which has become such an embarrassment to the very name of the sport in such a short space of time .

You should have tried been born in about 1970!! :O

We went from been a top First Division team to been thrashed* by the Pigs down in the III division in the time it took me to learn to read and write!!
Then it went and got fuckin worse!!!

*and trust me, even at 9 years old I realized we were lucky it was only 4-0 that day

Very true. It’s now become an embarrassment to listen or watch United . Neil Lennon was doing the summarising on Skysports soccer Saturday, you could tell he would have loved to have told the truth about Saturdays performance and rip into them but stopped short. He said something on the lines of “ tells you something about the club when they bring on a 17 year old before a £23 million signing”. Not a fan of him but he’s right.

Very true. It’s now become an embarrassment to listen or watch United . Neil Lennon was doing the summarising on Skysports soccer Saturday, you could tell he would have loved to have told the truth about Saturdays performance and rip into them but stopped short. He said something on the lines of “ tells you something about the club when they bring on a 17 year old before a £23 million signing”. Not a fan of him but he’s right.
DId he say anything about his pint with Wilder?!

You should have tried been born in about 1970!! :O

We went from been a top First Division team to been thrashed* by the Pigs down in the III division in the time it took me to learn to read and write!!
Then it went and got fuckin worse!!!

*and trust me, even at 9 years old I realized we were lucky it was only 4-0 that day

Not the best era in which to begin your Blades watching career I must admit but , by your own definition , that was a period of steady decline .

This latest debacle has taken place over a period of around just 9 months and after spending well in excess of £100 million .😢

Back
Top Bottom