One opportunity

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swannyblade

Reaction score
That's all we've got to react to yesterday's result and it will set the tone for the rest of the season. Put in a good display against West Ham and it can be viewed as an anomaly, a spectacularly bad off day. Get tonked again and I'm not sure how we can recover.
So much now rests on the character of the players and whether they're up for the challenge. I'm not convinced by this set of players after the white flag waving I saw yesterday, so hopefully they've got a bit more belief in themselves.

We are going to get beat up again at the weekend. Yesterday was the beating up our defence has deserved all season so far, Wes has bailed them out no end up to now. Nothing I have heard from Hecky gives me an ounce of confidence he understands what just happened.

One thing for sure is that the defence needs a shake up- trusty can’t be any worse than that, baldock and basham to come in as well.
I would say the whole situation with Trusty so far is also firm ground for calling for Heckys head. We've been a disgrace defensively and he can't get a look in. So either it's an absolute waste of money signing or he's lost the plot.

Give absolutely everything to keep the up and coming defeats respectable. That's all I can hope. The chasm is too great to expect more.

One thing for sure is that the defence needs a shake up- trusty can’t be any worse than that, baldock and basham to come in as well.
Yep Anel and Bogle don’t know what’s happened there Trusty in as well for Robinson

Back
Top Bottom