Ollie McB in trouble again?????

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bear in mind it’s not just our lads

Here’s a picture of ex Brighton striker, now part time pundit Glenn Murray stuck in a head lock by everyone’s favourite megalomaniac Vladimir Putin, moments after Glenn tried to nick his corned beef sandwich outside Manor Castle

IMG_3373.jpeg

course it not right you fucking idiot, it looks like him - thats the funny bit.

for christs sake get a life and stop moaning.

No it doesn’t and I have to ask why you would post it? Attention seeking troll twat perchance? 🤔

Must admit the wit of barlborough blade bears no comparison I mean the guy is so funny.

So if you didn't post this for attention, why did you post it? If you actually believed that was Oli McBurnie in the video then I think you genuinely need help.
I posted it because I saw it and thought it was funny - should have posted it on a board where people have a sense of humour and don't have their heads stuck up their arses.

What is funnier though is the reaction from you lot. I sit here smirking - thanks

Hey ho, onwards with my life

He doesn't end up on the deck then complain to the officials so it can't be our Ollie.

I posted it because I saw it and thought it was funny - should have posted it on a board where people have a sense of humour and don't have their heads stuck up their arses.

What is funnier though is the reaction from you lot. I sit here smirking - thanks

If you think that is funny, you have a v sad life

Thanks Roy.
"Tevez" ..check
"Bullying"..check
"Due a win"..check
"Embarrassing loss"..check
"Blunts"...check
HOUSE!!!

Bear in mind it’s not just our lads

Here’s a picture of ex Brighton striker, now part time pundit Glenn Murray stuck in a head lock by everyone’s favourite megalomaniac Vladimir Putin, moments after Glenn tried to nick his corned beef sandwich outside Manor Castle

View attachment 177790
Thats Kojak back from the dead with Gareth Southgate in a headlock.

You should have known better, posting anything other than United are brilliant and the bestest club ever and having a wank every night thinking about the bogs on the kop means you're a cunt

Back
Top Bottom