Old acquaintances

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

s20Blade

Reaction score
So this season in the big league we meet a few who have left us behind.

Ramsdale will endure a interesting 45 minutes infront of the Kop.

MGW gave some stick to the wolves fans last season but can't see that here as I imagine we will be very complimentary to him

Berge will be another interesting one as a player who has had a fair few critics

Anymore? apart from Walker who we've bumped into a few times now

McAtee will score on Aug 27 and perform a back flip, leading to a major dust up in the Pukka Pie Corner.

MGW gave some stick to the wolves fans last season but can't see that here as I imagine we will be very complimentary to him

It's very unfortunate we have an aggressive & loud (sniffed up) minority of knuckle scrapers who will probably boo MGW. I mean, you only need look at the Illiman Ndiaye thread and you're seeing unabashed vitriol towards him for joining his dream club that also offers realistic opportunity of Champions League.

MGW was superb for us and got us close to play off glory. He deserves applause.

Illiman & Berge played a massive part in getting us promoted. Berge shall get applause. Ndiaye ought to get a standing ovation for getting paid **** all and dragging us away from financial oblivion.

Ramsdale was a gobby nobhead who we forced a move that we made some money on, so he'll get a 'meh'.

Back
Top Bottom