Ok, so who's the proud owner of...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought I saw "S2 UTB", maybe it was the same one and my eyesight is worse than I thought :)

By the way, that has to be the most dis-organised get away from a car park I've been in for a long time.

Was it on a 4x4?
Think it might be my old managers car.

it was on a black audi a3 (i think - i'm not a big car person)

and yes, the car park was ridiculously small with only one exit: through the pedestrians :eek:

it was on a black audi a3 (i think - i'm not a big car person)

and yes, the car park was ridiculously small with only one exit: through the pedestrians :eek:

Looks like you're correct although a quick check on car reg checker does show that S2 UTB is around albeit on a Ford Focus. In my defence, it was going round the corner away from me as I spotted it ;)

We arrived at the car park about 1pm on Saturday and we were on the second row of cars, three from the gate. We were out in five minutes as the car in front of me got out quickly but I was looking in the rear view mirror at the carnage I was leaving behind and thanking my lucky stars we set off early! Was back home before the missus got back from Hillsborough!

Mind you, the car park at Scunthorpe takes some beating IMO. Jeez, that was crap. Mind you, Collins et al throwing away a 2-0 lead like they did probably made it seem longer to get out that night.

Back
Top Bottom