Oh my days ..........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CarlingBlade

Reaction score
Jim Phipps owes me about £50 and my place of work a days work.

All this positivity meant I had to go out on the piss which resulted in a shocking hangover this morning, I've been about as useful as a fart in a wetsuit today at work, come on Jim cough up!

Don't let some of the people on here find out you were getting pissed on Carling.

They'll string you up!

All this positivity meant I had to go out on the piss which resulted in a shocking hangover this morning, I've been about as useful as a fart in a wetsuit today at work, come on Jim cough up!

That's like sending a bill to Wendy for a new set of ribs because you laughed too hard at them.

John Smith's Smooth (I know, I know),Easy Rider, Copper Dragon and IPA Gold all day and night, topped off with Vodka and a heavy sprinkling of Marlboro lite's.

It's been a tough day.

:D

UTB

Respect man, you must have drank gallons to get pissed on that stuff, I'd be sick before finishing my 2nd pint ;)

Had a few John Smiths pre match in some pub on Alderson road, called in the Crossed Keys Handsworth for a few Black Sheep bitter post match, then had some Easy Rider before finishing with some of our Gerts Fosters at home and for some reason finished a bottle of Ameretto she got at Xmas :oops:

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom