Official website/academy section

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
I’ve got a few midweek days off and spare time so thought I’d have a quick look at the development squads fixtures, well I would’ve had a look but can’t find them, the only thing I can see is the results from last season. To be totally honest I only ever use our official site for tickets and around Christmas time for the online shop, do we not bother updating other parts of the website ?!

I’ve got a few midweek days off and spare time so thought I’d have a quick look at the development squads fixtures, well I would’ve had a look but can’t find them, the only thing I can see is the results from last season. To be totally honest I only ever use our official site for tickets and around Christmas time for the online shop, do we not bother updating other parts of the website ?!

Seems not and thats after breaking away to get ourselves a more bespoke website a few years ago.

Go onto www.sufc ! Look for matches
1st team ,21s, 18s and woman are all there .easy!!

Back
Top Bottom