Official Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This pretty much confirms the 1993/95 dark blue away shirt won't feature as part of the retro range.

I would have thought the Umbro logo in the material of the shirt could simply be removed/ignored but obviously not.

Curious if there will be any more shirts in this range. Struggling to think of any that are both popular enough to sell and don't have copyright issues.

Not sure there's any copyright issues on the design of the 93/94 away shirt given the towel in then retro range.

5973-255.jpg

Have the club restricted the amount of shirts they'll allow Score Draw to make?
Looking online they have Score Draw replicas for Leeds, Villa, Leicester, Liverpool and Man City available on various sports websites reduced to £28 but nothing for the Blades.

Have the club restricted the amount of shirts they'll allow Score Draw to make?
Looking online they have Score Draw replicas for Leeds, Villa, Leicester, Liverpool and Man City available on various sports websites reduced to £28 but nothing for the Blades.
I assume the deal excluded the sale of shirts outside the club shop. So Score Draw make them but can’t sell them. That may change given the last two are still sat on the shelves.

I got the one with the laced collar looked great, after wearing it about half a dozen times which means half a dozen wash cycles the sponsor logo is falling off leaving a transparent plastic "laver" shape on the shirt.
Utter piece of shite. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom