Official promotion thread ✅

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
It’s not mathematically confirmed

But Dem Burnley blades are doing us a favour

So I hereby announce that Dem blades are now premier league blades and that’s a FALLOWFIELD FACT

I’d like to thank pommpey & knowsnowt & Sean Thornton for the journey this season has been

Bee seeing you premier league blades

shame his team look like blowing it but surely even united cant blow this one that promotion party at wembley is a definete possibility now

A.long way to.go, but the fat lady has cleared her throat today.

I'm a massive forum reader and passive poster at best but to be fair to fallowfields after Roy yours are probably the threads I look forward to the most.

• Banned
I'm a massive forum reader and passive poster at best but to be fair to fallowfields after Roy yours are probably the threads I look forward to the most.

Thanks Gareth

The reason I post is for my fans

I try to block out the haters such as Tom Bott

Makes it worthwhile when the real fans respect me

It has to be said, that whilst we've still got work to do and may even need 4 more wins from the last 7 games to be certain, with the lead we have and the games we have left, failure to be promoted from here should result in some medieval punishment 😉

7 more points is all we need. No doubts at all with the mentality of our stalwarts. It would take a truly bizarre, out of character collapse to fail now

But please lads, seal it as soon as possible...

Screenshot_20230407-234043_Chrome.jpg
Luton max is 86 boro 85
They have yet to play each other a draw means we need 8 points from 21 .......I must say with 4 home games on the trot upcoming I'm pretty confident

I try to block out the haters such as @Tom Bott

Yet I support my club without the need to criticise the players, management and even the ticket office staff every 5 minutes.

support
verb

give approval, comfort, or encouragement to.
be actively interested in and concerned for the success of (a particular sports team).
endure; tolerate.

Yet I support my club without the need to criticise the players, management and even the ticket office staff every 5 minutes.

support
verb

give approval, comfort, or encouragement to.
be actively interested in and concerned for the success of (a particular sports team).
endure; tolerate.

Now now Tom

I hope the Easter bunny brought you all the eggs you wished for

UTB

7 more points is all we need. No doubts at all with the mentality of our stalwarts. It would take a truly bizarre, out of character collapse to fail now

But please lads, seal it as soon as possible...
spot on 2 wins and a draw will do neither luton or boro will reach 83 points especially as they still have to play each other which will probably be a draw as well

Back
Top Bottom