Now that Xmas is over..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
…my head diverts it’s attention to the most important game we’ve had in years! Forget your inevitable WBA promotion party and your Man City FA Cup semi at Wembley, THIS is a typical United game where we simply have to sing loud and proud from 15:00 to 17:00. It’s games like this that regardless of quality of player/coach - Bullshit! Tomorrows game will be determined by the twelfth man, full stop. So let’s fucking have these cunts from the South and let’s stay in the fucking Premier League because we aren’t just here to make the numbers up at all! COMEONNNNNNNN 🔴⚪

…my head diverts it’s attention to the most important game we’ve had in years! Forget your inevitable WBA promotion party and your Man City FA Cup semi at Wembley, THIS is a typical United game where we simply have to sing loud and proud from 15:00 to 17:00. It’s games like this that regardless of quality of player/coach - Bullshit! Tomorrows game will be determined by the twelfth man, full stop. So let’s fucking have these cunts from the South and let’s stay in the fucking Premier League because we aren’t just here to make the numbers up at all! COMEONNNNNNNN 🔴⚪
Atmosphere will be like a library and we will lose 2-0...........ba humbug.

christmas-carol-christmas.gif

What absolute nonsense. If the crowds had any impact on matches Arsenal wouldn’t be top of the premier league.

I never like to call a game a 'must win' when it won't decide anything mathematically, but a loss today would be devastating. Anyone looking at the league table would conclude we are all but down. A win puts us right back in the mix and would be a real confidence booster.

What tosh if that’s the case us Forest Luton and Newcastle should be in top 4 with Liverpool

Make or break matches Blade s results:
Walsall in div three to avoid drop to div four: lost
FA cup semi final v pigs! Lost
FA cup semi v Hull: lost
Play off final v Burnley: lost
Play off final v Wolves :lost
Play off final v EVERYONE :lost
Final match v Wigan to stay up in Prem :lost

Today v Luton.......... Er...... let me think???????

Ffs, second time in two days there's a reference to Don Fooking Givens, what the fuck 😡

Reactions: Dkc

Conveniently omits
Winning 1-0 at leeds basham
Winning 5-2 at Leicester
Bookahs goal in 2-1at QPR
Thrashing Cardiff 5-1
Winning 4-0 at peterborough
Drawing away at Woves 2-2
1-0 away at Cardiff clinching going up

Conveniently omits
Winning 5-2 at Leicester
Thrashing Cardiff 5-1
It's the blades way

I hope the referee gives a few shit decisions early on, that’s the way to get our crowd going.
Lol, it reyt is and if the Luton lads want to play a physical game like some have suggested they're likely to then we could very well see that. Most crowds seem to despise VAR you can always hear a huge sound when a shit VAR decision is made too.

Conveniently omits
Winning 5-2 at Leicester
Thrashing Cardiff 5-1

None of these were make or break matches.

they were at the time , if weed lost at leicester and newcastle won at sunderland
cardiff home lose last 2 wed finish 3rd
drawing at wolves was the vital point
posh were our biggest rivals 2 4-0 wins in a few weeks put us up there
QPR clinched out safety

and winning 2-0 at cloughs forest

they were at the time , if weed lost at leicester and newcastle won at sunderland
cardiff home lose last 2 wed finish 3rd
drawing at wolves was the vital point
posh were our biggest rivals 2 4-0 wins in a few weeks put us up there
QPR clinched out safety

and winning 2-0 at cloughs forest

You must have a different definition of a make or break match.

The win at Leeds when Basham scored certainly wasn't, it was in March!

I never like to call a game a 'must win' when it won't decide anything mathematically, but a loss today would be devastating. Anyone looking at the league table would conclude we are all but down. A win puts us right back in the mix and would be a real confidence booster.
agree a loss today and its as good as over for me just couldnt see us coming back

Back
Top Bottom