Not feeling the pressure

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i feel i need to add a point here - i didnt go to any of those games! so its easy for me to say that i guess,. but i do have tickets for this sat.

however when i was 9 i did go to the semi vs Weds in 1993 and have a 4 hour drive home with 3 Wendys. as u can imagine, i was a little upset that day!

One of the things that is easy to overlook is that as forumees we don't know how old other forums membes are. Thus the experience of us older 'uns can get clouded by the fact that others haven't shared our (many) disappointments! (oh lucky people).

The one thing that is worrying is that a number of fellow forumees on here seem happy just to turn up. Sorry that just isn't good enough. Maybe we should up the ante in Sheffield. For once this is about WINNING. We are fed up of always coming second. Coming second is not an option for once. The club and players for once need to be made aware "Blade fans expect every player to do his duty and win today".

The financial stakes of years in this league with Oinkfield Wednesday above us doesn't bear thinking about. We have to have, a more ruthless attitude. We should expect to win, not be happy to take part. I don't want this club to be another Bradford PA and bumble along 'just enjoying the football'. Bloody hell Hallam/Sheffield FC will give you that.

I'm going with my 8 yr old son and am just grateful for the opportunity to watch his face as he sees all the thousands of fellow Blades in and around the stadium and to sit alongside him as we watch 'our' team play in such magnificent surroundings. Whatever the result I know he'll remember this day with his Dad for the rest of his life and it's difficult to put a price on that. :)

Apart from your lads age this is just how I feel. Taking my lad who will be 6 a few days after the game. Come on Blades give him the present he wants

It's a no win situation really - if we lose in a big game again it's unacceptable and if we win it's only the third division play offs, FFS.
None of this taking part crap. If we lose the summer will be bleak and the coming winter bleaker still.

Back
Top Bottom