North Essex Blade Introduction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

North_Essex_Blade

Reaction score
Hello All

Though I'd say a few words as I've just signed up.

Been a blade for about 2 years now (since I married a Sheffield Lass) whose brother took me along to a few games. Unfortunately me and the lass are now separated, but that doesn't stop me and bro going to games.

Got me season ticket and have been to every home game plus Fulham, Arsenal and West Ham.

Hoping to go to many more

I endure the 6 hour round trip cause I love the atmosphere and friendship at Bramall Lane, so much so i made a video, though i cant put the url on yet cause I'm a newbie, however its on you tube, just search for beautiful downtown bramall lane and you should find it.

Hope you like it and long may the lane continue.

Thanks for listening to me waffle

R

Welcome to Sheff-Utd Forums :)

Got a few of these Essex types on here now! :) We're being taken over by Southerners!

Welcome to the forum.

We might have to change the forum name to Essex Blades at this rate!

:D :D :D

Eh up NEB. Is the vid anywhere else only YouTube is banned at my work :(

Anyway, welcome aboard.

TonyAgana said:
Eh up NEB. Is the vid anywhere else only YouTube is banned at my work :(

Anyway, welcome aboard.

No its not, though if you can name me another site to put it on that you can see it, I'll upload it.

And thanks for all the hellos, the southerners are here to stay !!

...and so the Essex branch continues it's plan of forum domination. Mwahahhhhhh, mwahahhhahhh, *strokes cat*

Welcome to the forum, enjoy :D

SouthEssexBlade said:
...and so the Essex branch continues it's plan of forum domination. Mwahahhhhhh, mwahahhhahhh, *strokes cat*

Welcome to the forum, enjoy :D

Enjoy it while you can..........

We have secret agent Jonny to stop to southern threat.

:D :D :D

welcome to the site NEB :)

Hope you stick around and enjoy, I'm sure I can host your vid providing its clean lol.

Foxy said:
welcome to the site NEB :)

Hope you stick around and enjoy, I'm sure I can host your vid providing its clean lol.

thanks for that, and all the warm welcomes. The video is suitable for family viewing, it's only a minute long but i think it sums things up quite nicely, especially for those of us from down south who don't always get the warm welcome we've come to expect from up north.

Anybody going to Watford tomorrow night, I'll be the guy in the black bomber jacket and light jeans on his own, come and say hello, my brother in law cant make the journey down so I'm Billy no mates :(

R

North_Essex_Blade said:
Anybody going to Watford tomorrow night, I'll be the guy in the black bomber jacket and light jeans on his own, come and say hello, my brother in law cant make the journey down so I'm Billy no mates :(

R

SF looks exactly like his avatar, we'll all be with him :D

Back
Top Bottom