No Place To Hide On Sky - Friday 4th October vs Crawley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kenilworth

Forged in Steel - Fooked in Riyadh
Reaction score
Fully expecting a spanking on Saturday at Wolves with yet another blank in the goals for column for the "new look" Blades. Six days later Weir will be under the microscope during the Friday night game, live on Sky, against a more than handy side from Crawley.

A live game in front of the Sky cameras means that there will be no place to hide for him and the players because the whole approach and execution of the game plan will be under the closest scrutiny from all sides. His insistence that we are (despite nobody else agreeing) creating chances galore and that we have been desperately unlucky will be well and truly open for debate and the number of times their goalkeeper actually gets into the action will be there for all to see. I wonder if things will have improved before then - the evidence, so far, suggests otherwise.

A defeat to Crawley at home last season was the game that triggered the final demise of DW1 . It doesn't take a genius to realise that the Crawley game is likely to be a seminal moment in the managerial career of DW2.

I wonder what the reaction will be if we are in the position where we have lost 8 games in a row? Have we ever done that before?

I agree with a lot of what you have wrote there, Kenilworth. However, it would be more factual if the game were actually on sky. It has been moved because, despite the fact that SWFC have blank weekends when it is international time, the prick who does the fixtures still gives us both home games on the same weekend.

Well that pissed on my chips
Sorry guys - consider me chastised

Foxy please feel free to consign this thread to the bin

Game week after at Coventry is on Sky though. These sort of things happen when you get older. Look, I have just put my right shoe on my left foot. How silly of me. And I have just tried to dig a hole with a fork......

Thank goodness I am going to see Passenger with Mrs Ken that evening.

Back
Top Bottom