Nigel Quashie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

rachyblade

Reaction score
Another rumour flying about....

http://www.tribalfootball.com/sheffield-utd-cardiff-chasing-west-hams-quashie-250862

Sheffield Utd, Cardiff chasing West Ham's Quashie
15.06.09 | tribalfootball.com
Nigel Quashie is set to quit West Ham United, with Sheffield United or Cardiff City his likely destination.

The Scotland midfielder spent the last year on loan at Birmingham and Wolves but neither of the promoted sides want to offer the 30-year-old a permanent move.

Former Nottingham Forest and Southampton player Quashie has been the subject of four seven-figure transfer deals but the cash-strapped Hammers will let him go cheaply.

Hope this one isnt true or doesnt come off, he doesnt offer anything over what we have already and if he aint good enough for Wolves or Birmingham then he definately aint good enough for us.

Cardiff would suit him more...

Horrible player.

http://thegamesgonecrazy.blogspot.com/2009/06/revenge-on-sheffield-united-at-last.html

Oh dear God, please let it be true. It would appear that Shafting United are CHASING Nigel Quashie! Now then, running as quickly as possible in the opposite direction might make sense, but chasing the guy? It's a bit like advertising for unprotected sex with a confirmed HIV carrier!

Please let it happen! We could offer them Davenport too as part of the stage payment deal for the little Tevez trick. Just imagine, we could then say that not only did we relegate the Blunted Blades by playing Tevez illegally, but we equipped their squad to stay in the Fizzy Pop permanently!

Chasing Quashie! They would do better if they found Nemo and gave him the anchor midfield role! I know Sheffield is famous for it's knives but I didn't know they were tooling themselves up to open their own wrists!

Nigel Quashie? I'd rather we signed Joey Barton. Hell, I'd rather we signed Osama Bin Laden and Stephen Hawking than Nigel "Kiss Of Relegation Death" Quashie. As a professional footballer he'd make a good hatstand.

I'm baffled as to which player we played illegally??????

Who?
When?
Where?
and why has this not been mentioned anywhere in any press ever????

Or is this just thick westham fans getting many part facts and putting them togethe to accuse us of something we haven't done to make themselves look better! Me thinks so.

I'm baffled as to which player we played illegally??????

Who?
When?
Where?
and why has this not been mentioned anywhere in any press ever????

Or is this just thick westham fans getting many part facts and putting them togethe to accuse us of something we haven't done to make themselves look better! Me thinks so.

I think there probably on about the Kabba to Watford deal. Eejits. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom