Nicola Cortese

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mendi

Reaction score

Nicola Cortese who did a great job at Southampton has got some backers involved. The club has received lot of interest. Nicola made the push last night and it went into today.​

They are strong interest with people making contact over a sale of the club. It shows people think big of Sheffield United.

Last edited:

Nicola Cortese who did a great job at Southampton has got some backers involved. The club has received lot of interest. Nicola made the push last night and it went into today.​

They are strong interest with people making contact over a sale of the club. It shows people think big of Sheffield United.
Are you saying Cortese is involved in an effort to buy us?

It's not nine-pint-a-night Dave down at spoons is it? Knew it'd be like this when he told me his cost ofnliving payment is coming soon.

I put a bid in. Still not heard back from PA.

I will have to invest the money into Tingo Mobile now.

Make your mind up is it Ashley or Cortese, tomorrow it will be Pikout Ofthinair

Make your mind up is it Ashley or Cortese, tomorrow it will be Pikout Ofthinair

Can you show some responsibility and respect thank you.

Lot of people are interested at the moment. Sharing some news you and others are coming across bit nasty towards me.

Enough said the better.

Lot of people are interested at the moment. Sharing some news you and others are coming across bit nasty towards me.

Enough said the better.

I'm happy for people to share what they hear on the grapevine so appreciate it.

I am also confused a bit about Ashley and now Cortese tho.

Are you trying to say it will be a joint bid/consortium?

What sort of timeframe do you think we are looking at and what do you think chances it actually happens?

Reckon we'll have a bid in by the end of next month. Summets gotta happen sooner or later, it's to quiet for it not be happening soonish

Is Nicola a girl or a boy? Reasonable question.

He sounds like a baddy from Goodfellas.

How convenient, possible owners sniffing about just in time for a transfer window!

At least if the two names mentioned as interested is true at least we know they are genuine this time and have a chance of passing the necessary checks.

But, let’s be right, if it were me I’d be dragging my feet and getting the price down, after all a champ club is worth less than a premier league one! So although I am desperate for someone to rock up and rid us of this shit show boardroom and owner model realistically we won’t see the back of it until the end of the season at best.

Cortese was very influential at Southampton. Was a big part of their rise up the leagues. He’s also a football man.

Cortese was very influential at Southampton. Was a big part of their rise up the leagues. He’s also a football man.

Gerrim in. Some decent Italian suits in the boardroom, Nonnas dishing out Arancini at half time, Ultras creating an atmosphere, “€3 yer itinerario della giornata, only €3“.

What’s not to like?

Enough said the better.
Asks for responsibility and respect, posts unsubstantiated rumours on line to thousands of fans…

Asks for responsibility and respect, posts unsubstantiated rumours on line to thousands of fans…
TBF he’s passing on what he’s been told not making outlandish claims of what will happen. ITK wanna be’s tread a fine line and I don’t think Mendi has crossed it yet, he’s just stating what he’s been told. BUT should he put a pinky over said line we all know what come next…..

1701763014616.gif

Can't have a woman in charge

He sounds like a baddy from Goodfellas.

There was Jimmy and Tommy and me. And there was Anthony Stabile. Frankie Carbone. And then there was Mo Black's brother, Fat Andy and his guys, Frankie the Wop and Freddy No Nose. And then there was Pete the Killer, who was Sally Balls' brother. Then you had Nickey Eyes and Mikey Franzese. Then there was Nicola Cortese a simpleton who wanted to buy Sheffield Inited., or

Why would the prince bother paying off Hecky if a takeover was remotely likely?

Why would the prince bother paying off Hecky if a takeover was remotely likely?

I might be going out on a speculative limb here, but could there have been a clause that he could have been dismissed without compensation if he was bottom of the league?

I might be going out on a speculative limb here, but could there have been a clause that he could have been dismissed without compensation if he was bottom of the league?
Yes way out on a limb.

Back
Top Bottom