News, any news please

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jumpers for goalposts https://www.thestar.co.uk/business/...ttraction-taking-players-back-in-time-4200094

Yard Ball’s street scene would include ‘shooting against garages’, playing kerby and practising touch-and-finish ‘as your mates throw balls down from the purpose-built maisonette’.
The £1m attraction promises a crossbar challenge and shooting at pub signs, a bin chute and ice cream van. The venue would also have the ‘world’s strongest AI goalkeeper’ and serve up football-inspired food such as spicy tacos from Mexico ‘86, pizza and pasta from Italia ‘90 and fish and chips from Euro ‘96, washed down with a pint or a coke float.

The only stuff coming out the cracks of arses are we look like selling Berge, Ndyie and Jebbison.

Players in NO IDEA

I can call georgebernardshaw in to give us the very latest on Boris AND the up to date splodging news!
Breaking Wind

Item 1: BORIS JOHNSON IS A CUNT

Item 2: There’s no fucking water in the rivers, I refer you to subsection 3

Item 3: No fish are being caught, but it’s still maggots.

#teammaggotpublications

Sheffield United's playing of the skint card has not only created a "meh" attitude amongst its fans, it has also encouraged clubs to consider making shit offers for the only players it has that are proven Championship quality.

But three consortium's are ready to take control of the club and enable them to accept semi reasonable offers for players instead

No news is good news.

When I was a kid I used to think this meant: No news is ever good news and thought what a load of miserable bastards.

And, while we're at it: If your glass is half full it's also half empty, and if your glass is half empty, it's also half full.

🤔

Catholic set to become the next Pope.

I bumped into the Pope when I went to Vatican City a few years back.

“Now then Il Papa, do you know per chance the true and definitive answer to the Maggots vs Magnet conundrum?”

The Pope replied and told me a story I’ll never forget;-

“Aye lad I do, it were written by the Rotherham Blades…

The enigmatic “missing line” was finally plucked from the air by one of the aforementioned RBs. He was walking his dog along a local canal and saw a mysterious old fisherman sat fishing for carp, one balmy Sunday morning. A car horn startled the old timer and he knocked his bait tray into the murky waters. Seeing the distressing scene unfolding, our erstwhile Red & White hero, approached the fisherman...

“You alright pal?”
“I would be better if I had a gallon of maggots” replied the fisherman, with his head in his hands.
“Magnet? Bit early for a beer pal” said t’owd Blade.
“I said Maggots lad, MAGGOTS”

A transcript of the conversation can be found in Sheffield Central Library apparently. God’s greatest blessing is Jesus Christ Rod lad, anyway I’ll si thi”

Last edited:
Don’t mention that to the Lionesses
I am not interested in another sex of football. I watch too much as it is I can't commit to anymore! I'll probably half watch the England games but certainly won't be watching as much as possible like the men's competitions

Think it's time they gave a Protestant the chance, after all Jock Stein did very well at Celtic!
Great man
The media asked him if he could sign a great Catholic player or a great protestant player, which would he choose ?

He said the protestant

And when asked why he said " Well Rangers won't sign the Catholic, so I'd probably end up with both of them"

Back
Top Bottom