New Trainers Arrived Today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

o021P4gneoAc.gif

D'ya know what this room says to me? 'Tea in an arielator'.

If it doesn't say Adidas anywhere, can they still be done for counterfeiting?

I wonder If they've got permission to use the logo lol. To me, they look OK, but I'm a coffin dodger. :)

on one thread you have codgers taking the piss out of DCL wearing designer clobber,

on the other you have codgers spaffing over chinese knock off pvc adidas 🤷‍♂️
And probably a few codgers like me who thought it was a w*nker post about new back room staff arriving at the Lane😡

They look a bit McBurnie to me ,but Im a fucking fossil still rocking Green Flash.
Green Flash are second only to Adidas Superstar in my opinion. Real Adidas Superstar, that is, not plastic fakes that look like they’d give you trench foot and fall apart after a mile of walking in them.

If it doesn't say Adidas anywhere, can they still be done for counterfeiting?
I’d imagine they’ll have all their intellectual property well and truly under wraps, including the 3 stripes.

German football style is the way forward. Treble denim, a mullet and fake Adidas. Simply wunderbar!
Spotted this when I went to watch Dortmund last year. Can’t argue with the sentiment.

5B5C2006-BBA8-47EC-8623-295C3376B46D.jpeg
it says kebab, but I was pissing myself laughing so much to get a clear picture

Never understood why people customise their trainers with football club related personalisation, always looks a dogs dinner. And don’t get me started on Adidas trainer culture on social media 🤮🤮

Ain’t got a Glistening Kicks in the states so this was the only option I had for SUFC trainers.
There’s a shit load of trainer customisers in the states that could put pretty much anything on a genuine pair of adidas for you.

Back
Top Bottom