New Trainers Arrived Today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Green Flash are second only to Adidas Superstar in my opinion. Real Adidas Superstar, that is, not plastic fakes that look like they’d give you trench foot and fall apart after a mile of walking in them.

Got a Manyoo fan mate (from Altrincham), who wore white Addidas trainers with 3 green stripes for an away Champions League game. When they got off the train in Glasgow his mates went barmy as he may as well have put a target on his back. Not the shoes to be worn if you are trying to mingle with Rangers fans...

Ain’t got a Glistening Kicks in the states so this was the only option I had for SUFC trainers.
You will get away with them in San Diego ,i wouldn't wear em on London Rd mind ....

I just wouldn't wear them full stop.
I do feel a little for the op ...hes put his new treds on here expecting few complimentary posts and he's been rinsed ,I wouldn't be surprised if he's hoyed em in the trash can (see what i did)
Unfortunately American people will never understand terrace culture ,they ain't lived it ...
They are fed a diet of comfy cushioned seats, popcorn, coke and cute girls waving pom poms .

I do feel a little for the op ...hes put his new treds on here expecting few complimentary posts and he's been rinsed ,I wouldn't be surprised if he's hoyed em in the trash can (see what i did)
Unfortunately American people will never understand terrace culture ,they ain't lived it ...
They are fed a diet of comfy cushioned seats, popcorn, coke and cute girls waving pom poms .
I give you Diablo.......

NINTCHDBPICT000428407157.jpg

I can take all the piss takes. It’s not going to stop me from proudly wearing these next season to the few pubs that actually show Championship fixtures in LA.

There’s a shit load of trainer customisers in the states that could put pretty much anything on a genuine pair of adidas for you.
I’ll buy a dark set of Adidas and do just that.

Think I may have just passed my IKEA basic skills course by assembling a shoe rack. Only thing is it looks better without any trainers, shoes, boots etc on it. May have to find somewhere else for them.

Are they tennis shoes or trainers? Just asking like.

Hi, Stegosaurus here

Id love cushioned seats rather than the torture devices we get in England. And cute girls waving pompoms would be better half time entertainment than seeing some local kiddies taking penalties against the 3rd choice keeper or the matchday sponsor hosting a prize draw.

Back
Top Bottom