New Signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was in the car park earlier picking up some tickets and saw the number plate N3W P1AY3R. Is it him Brownie?

It appears this very gag has been picked up and placed on the Guardian transfer deadline rolling news blog. Anyone on here??

I rather think that John Ashdown (He's a blade) has been scanning the site.

From BBC: 1301: Reports coming in that Rotherham have turned down a bid from Plymouth Argyle for lower league hotshot Adam Le Fondre

From BBC: 1301: Reports coming in that Rotherham have turned down a bid from Plymouth Argyle for lower league hotshot Adam Le Fondre

Cheers but it was reported by sky this morning. Its up thread too. Its seems rather quiet for a transfer deadline day really

dont wanna sound like a miserable fooker but im seriously starting to wonder if were going to sign anybody

dont wanna sound like a miserable fooker but im seriously starting to wonder if were going to sign anybody

Give it time yet, but I suspect not. A lot of clubs will be finalising their business in the last couple of hours but with the lack of any firm information coming out of the lane it doesnt sound like we're very far with anything. Its all just rumour and not very realistic ones if we're honest.

As a life long Blade I find, with regards to SUFC, it best to expect nothing, and then I am not usually dissappointed.

Incoming tomorrow, got this from someone who is ITK

Shut up brownie you mardy twat what a lie you do not know anybody ITK why come on and post a lie oh sorry mate i forgot are you shagging the spotty bird from the hot dog stand maybe she told you retard.

Shut up brownie you mardy twat what a lie you do not know anybody ITK why come on and post a lie oh sorry mate i forgot are you shagging the spotty bird from the hot dog stand maybe she told you retard.

wow. calm down there fella before you blow a vessel

Don't hold it in mate.

God help us. We need some pace going forward, so we sign an ex-pig Defender who can't get in Coventry's first XI! :rolleyes:

God help us. We need some pace going forward, so we sign an ex-pig Defender who can't get in Coventry's first XI! :rolleyes:

I always rated him at Wednesday but it's not the signing to set the pulse racing ... if it comes off.

Come on United, we need some forwards!

I always rated him at Wednesday but it's not the signing to set the pulse racing ... if it comes off.

Come on United, we need some forwards!

We need midfielders, we have enough forwards (even if you count Ward as a midfielder)

Incoming tomorrow, got this from someone who is ITK

We've signed Hot Dog Doris. She'll be manning the pint and a pie window on the bar at the back of the kop for the next match.

See i was ITK all along, and HDD was LIST

Back
Top Bottom