NEW: Sheffield United former players podcast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
Sheffield United former players podcast is now available. Just search 'Sheff United Way' wherever you get your podcasts. People have often asked us to make our YouTube content available solely as audio, well now we have. However we are uploading the evergreen content.

Featuring interviews with Carl Asaba, Paul Devlin, Mark Patterson, Dean Hammond, Martyn Woolford, Georges Santos, Gus Uhlenbeek, Patrick Suffo, Nick Montgomery and Wayne Quinn amongst many others!

This is not a rival to the existing wonderful podcasts made by fans it's former (or in the case of John Brayford) current professional footballers talking about their time at Bramall Lane.

Spotify https://spoti.fi/2Wus1Hi
Apple https://apple.co/3DjI4IJ

If you prefer audio to video our interview with the owner of Sheffield United football club HRH Prince Abdullah is also available as a podcast.

Just search 'Sheff United Way' wherever you get your podcasts

There's plenty more exclusives to come!

E-b6UOxXMAA02ut.jpg

Well done for the interview. We’re lucky to have you reporting for us - can tell you've had prior broadcasting experience.

Now enough of this sucking up. Interview Petr Katchouro and ask him about his Vodka escapades and track down Shaun Murphy's brother and ask him how much he bribed Warnock.

Well done for the interview. We’re lucky to have you reporting for us - can tell you've had prior broadcasting experience.

Now enough of this sucking up. Interview Petr Katchouro and ask him about his Vodka escapades and track down Shaun Murphy's brother and ask him how much he bribed Warnock.

mate of mine used to be Katchuros boot boy and at half time he would have to make him a piping hot cup of tea whilst all the others were sipping lucozade and water

Sheffield United former players podcast is now available. Just search 'Sheff United Way' wherever you get your podcasts. People have often asked us to make our YouTube content available solely as audio, well now we have. However we are uploading the evergreen content.

Featuring interviews with Carl Asaba, Paul Devlin, Mark Patterson, Dean Hammond, Martyn Woolford, Georges Santos, Gus Uhlenbeek, Patrick Suffo, Nick Montgomery and Wayne Quinn amongst many others!

This is not a rival to the existing wonderful podcasts made by fans it's former (or in the case of John Brayford) current professional footballers talking about their time at Bramall Lane.

Watched the Peschisoldio one the day brilliant Hal .. loved it .. of you can get paddy Kenny be great , he was class on under the cosh .. cheers mate keep up the great work

Watched the Peschisoldio one the day brilliant Hal .. loved it .. of you can get paddy Kenny be great , he was class on under the cosh .. cheers mate keep up the great work
Paddy was approached before he went on Undr the Cosh and agreed to come on our channel...then radio silence. If he's reading this, Paddy check your DMs!

When sheff united way website YorkBlade 👀

Feel you're growing so fast need a site where people can find everything in a one stop shop!

When sheff united way website YorkBlade 👀

Feel you're growing so fast need a site where people can find everything in a one stop shop!
We bought the domain about a month ago just need to press 'go'.

At the moment we have a lot of financial outgoings and not many incomings, lovely as all the praise is!

We bought the domain about a month ago just need to press 'go'.

At the moment we have a lot of financial outgoings and not many incomings, lovely as all the praise is!

If you need any help with websites etc, let me know.

We have now added all our player interview episodes from YouTube (2 more NEW ones coming in a few days) plus an episode dedicated to the off field finances and a favourite Blades XI episode which is released tomorrow morning featuring Dem Blades fanzine.

We have one of my favourite ever players joining us soon...Ian Bryson!

If you have a question you'd like us to pose to Jock please do let me know. ⚔

Just listened to the Jim Phipps one and really enjoyed it.

I was sceptical about our 'Big Blade' Yank at the time and his 'man of the people image', but the passage of time softens even miserable old cynics like me. Obviously a decent guy and within reason, he was as honest and open as you could hope for.

I've not listened to everything you've done yet, but I would say that the ones I have heard have been excellent. Putting aside good quality production, sound, research and structure, you have had some excellent guests and really got some interesting stuff out of them.

Please keep these coming and I'm confident you will avoid the 'never mind the quality, feel the width' trap, that pods like this often fall into.

Well done!

This morning we have decided to add our popular Fans Forums to the podcast roster (I like American sports) you can now hear fans opinions on Slavisa Jokanovic after his first 20 games in charge, it's a good one with some very interesting opinions on both sides.

You can just search 'Sheff United Way' wherever you get your podcasts or go direct below.

FD0gsf3X0AEqj_q.jpg

We asked him about that, it is Georges on his birth certificate, apparently that's a Cape Verde thing but he said it's pronounced George so we are to call him George and write George. Would you argue with him?
Definitely not! I was delighted we signed him as he scared the living daylights out of United when he played for Tranmere. An excellent signing by Waaarnock

Great stuff guys, really enjoyed that. Loved big George at the time, I remember as a kid wanting Warnock to sign him when he was at Tranmere, mostly because he has a cool sounding name!
Cheers George!

Back
Top Bottom