New Season Seat Buddy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Same guy to the right of me, no sign of the family just in the row in front, do worry if the guy on my left is actually a STH, given his dated views on what constitutes a foul I have no idea what he'll do if someone ever picks up a backpass

same as the last 5/6yrs & 16yrs i front

got a big guy next to me left hes nice enough but i unused to sitting cramped i remember the days we were only ones on our row & my niece during night games could nod off over 3 seats. he seemed a utd fan but kept looking at his programme as if he didn't know the players. to the right nobody 1st half & 3 people just arrived from nowhere. also notice 6 seats from me row below the obligatory 2 chinese tourists

Me and our lass will be new seat buddies for some up towards the back of the kop middle. Already been cuddled by a couple of randoms when we scored so we're basically family already 👍

I'm in Cornwall so missed the game, my sister who sits to my left tells me it's the same folk all around, which means to my right is a rather rotund gentleman who's posterior shares my seat with me! He has a habit of smelly belching all game and bouncing his knee up and down if things get exciting, meaning most of the game is like riding a bus on a cobbled street. Other than that nice guy 😊

I went to uni about ten years ago. Used to sit next to my dad but I’ve moved a few seats over and have a season ticket for the first time since moving away. New neighbour seems ok so far, except she’s always on her phone. Twitter and s24su. Don’t know how she watches the match at the same time. ;)

I went to uni about ten years ago. Used to sit next to my dad but I’ve moved a few seats over and have a season ticket for the first time since moving away. New neighbour seems ok so far, except she’s always on her phone. Twitter and s24su. Don’t know how she watches the match at the same time. ;)

Knew you'd be here :D

Back
Top Bottom