New on here

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chips1889

Reaction score
Usually post on Bladesmad but it''s gone to the great forum in the sky (or looks that way).
Some on here will have read a few of my comments but for those who haven't here's a few random
background notes.

1) I'm retired and now an OAP.
2) I never boo the players no matter how bad they play as this would be like booing
my kids.
3) Good at maths but rubbish as English and spelling as a suffer from mild dyslex???
4) Don't know how to break this but I don't hate our S6 neighbours (from a split support
family background). But, I don't like some of their fans.
5) Don't like the Co-op bank and no longer have an account!!
6) Don't like the Weeds.
7) I do hate irrational hatred of some of our players. Most of the time I think Dolyle does a reasonable
job as DM for the team etc.
8) Rated McDonlad as half decent for this league but didn't like how some thought we had sold
the 'messiah' after he left.....bit like the olutpouirng after Quinny left.
9) Don't swear in forums, in front of kids or women, nor in normal conversation.
10) seen 6 promotions but 7 relegations so hope we get back 'div2' where we were when I first went
to the Lane in 57.
That'll do for now

And yet another makes the great crossover....welcome Chips.

There goes the bloody neighborhood, eh?

Gleadless Valley used to be a nice place as well, y'know, when I lived there ...

:)

pommpey

Welcome chips.

RIP blades mad. It was a long and painful death. (for the posters at least, footymad still made their money with the ads)

Usually post on Bladesmad but it''s gone to the great forum in the sky (or looks that way).
Some on here will have read a few of my comments but for those who haven't here's a few random
background notes.

2) I never boo the players no matter how bad they play as this would be like booing
my kids.
3) Good at maths but rubbish as English and spelling as a suffer from mild dyslex???
4) Don't know how to break this but I don't hate our S6 neighbours (from a split support
6) Don't like the Weeds.
7) I do hate irrational hatred of some of our players. Most of the time I think Dolyle does a reasonable
8) Rated McDonlad as half decent for this league but didn't like how some thought we had sold
9) Don't swear in forums, in front of kids or women, nor in normal conversation.
10) seen 6 promotions but 7 relegations so hope we get back 'div2' where we were when I first went
to the Lane in 57.
That'll do for now

Welcome Chips1889, good to see you've moved mate. Can't promise not to swear (this site is lenient about swearing as long as it's not personal), but glad you decided, as I did, that BM was a ship that could no longer stay afloat. It wouldn't allow me to sign back on so a no-brainer.

Nice to see you fella UTB

background notes.

my kids.

WHAT?

6) Don't like the Weeds.
to the Lane in 57.
That'll do for now

I was an occasional poster on BM under a different name, but was growing less fond of the site everyday with the amount of crap being posted and the site issues they had.
New Years resolution to post on here as there's clearly a lot more sense spoken!

Welcome aboard Chips and other new members. Glad to have you here.

Like your first post Chips agree with your philosophy.

Can I sign you up to the Margaret Thatcher appreciation club?:) I am looking for another member to join me. (It isn't actual a club until there are at least two of us.:rolleyes:)

HH

One of the good ones from BM.. Look forward to reading your posts chips

background notes.

my kids.
6) Don't like the Weeds.
to the Lane in 57.
That'll do for now

1) I'm Essex and I am not retired or an OAP.
2) I always boo the players. They are sh!t and need to know this. I also boo my kids. They are failures to me.
3) Bad at maths but great in bed.
4) Hate Wednesday fans, West Ham fans, Leeds scum, Man Utd fans..oh wait hold on, I hate everybody.
5) Have a savings account with Co-op.
6) Love gardening.
7) Hate Doyle and McMahon to the core.
8) Like McDonald's. My favourite is the Big Mac.
9) Always swear in fuucking forums, in front of kids and women, I can't fuucking get enough of it.

The least you could do is swear properly!

There's no profanity filter round he...

Welcome to the forum! :)

Back
Top Bottom