All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mitchwray1889

Season ticket✅ home and away ✅ win, loose or draw✅
Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to the site. I’m 21 in June and have been a blades season ticket holder since they age of 3. I’ve traveled everywhere watching the red n white wizards, home and away.

Recently been diagnosed with anxiety and depressio just before Xmas and even more recently severe adhd which has meant I’ve hardly been this season unfortunately.

Whilst being I’ve been ill started collecting shirts and matchworn stuff and memrobillia.

If anyone has anything for sale please let me know.

UTB⚔️

Anxiety and depression? Sorry to hear that and I hope it's something you can work on and see some improvement. Not sure some of the pricks on here will be all that gentle with you but take folks at face value, you'll see their true colours soon enough so ignore them and move on.

Good luck with the memorabilia.G

UTBFTP 👊

Anxiety and depression? Sorry to hear that and I hope it's something you can work on and see some improvement. Not sure some of the pricks on here will be all that gentle with you but take folks at face value, you'll see their true colours soon enough so ignore them and move on.

Good luck with the memorabilia.G

UTBFTP 👊
Thankyou. Ain’t easy but I’m working on it. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion at the end of the day… just a shame a majority of peoples are uneducated and thick. But can’t pick and choose things can you hah!

Hi, I’m new to the site. I’m 21 in June and have been a blades season ticket holder since they age of 3. I’ve traveled everywhere watching the red n white wizards, home and away.

Recently been diagnosed with anxiety and depressio just before Xmas and even more recently severe adhd which has meant I’ve hardly been this season unfortunately.

Whilst being I’ve been ill started collecting shirts and matchworn stuff and memrobillia.

UTB⚔️
Hi mate. Sorry to hear about your problems. I had anxiety issues after a severe illness. I overcame it by going to BDTBL. I started back by accompanying a close friend. At first I held onto my mates arm all the way from the car to my seat and barely raised my voice during the game. Now I’m at it full throttle, and have travelled on the train alone just to prove to myself that I could do it.
I’m not trying to make light of your problems, just a long winded way of saying that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope things improve for you mate.
UTB

After seeing Adam Davies the other night I think we’ve all developed anxiety as well so we are all in the same boat. All seriousness mate, I hope you and your health is doing well, good to see you are coming back, hope you had a nice Easter break. UTB and let’s hope we bring home that semi final win and promotion for you. Take care ❤️⚔️

UTB⚔️
All the best pal 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom