NEW: Kean Bryan Interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kean Bryan opens up about his decision to retire on his 27th Birthday, his time at United, Chris Wilder and THAT goal at Old Trafford

You can listen to Sheff United Way content anywhere you get podcasts just search 'Sheff United Way' or direct links:

Spotify https://spoti.fi/2Wus1Hi
Apple https://apple.co/3DjI4IJ

WATCH:

Hal, good interview with Kean.

He comes over as a decent guy, and as was touched upon, to retire at such an early age is incredibly tough. I think he seems to be doing as well as can be expected, but perhaps it was me, there was an underlying sadness about Kean's forced retirement. I just hope the guy can quickly find a football related pathway that keeps him in the game and able to pass on his insights and experiences to other players.

Good luck to Kean, a lovely, lovely guy.

Always quite liked him, shame it didn't quite work out for him here.

Is he retiring due to injury?

GLTTL in any case

He comes over as a decent guy, and as was touched upon, to retire at such an early age is incredibly tough. I think he seems to be doing as well as can be expected, but perhaps it was me, there was an underlying sadness about Kean's forced retirement. I just hope the guy can quickly find a football related pathway that keeps him in the game and able to pass on his insights and experiences to other players.

Completely dispels the myth that footballers are supposed to be as think as mince. Great honest assessment and as he has shown in that interview he won't be looking for work.

Is he the one dating the corrie actress thinking he's a celebrity? Abit like Oli Burke.

Very good interview that, although your (not Kean's) description of Oli Burke as "technically gifted" made me laugh out loud. He's one of the least technically gifted players we have ever had.

Bryan came across very well, I thought.

Very good interview that, although your (not Kean's) description of Oli Burke as "technically gifted" made me laugh out loud. He's one of the least technically gifted players we have ever had.

Bryan came across very well, I thought.
Burke has all the attributes to have been an amazing Rugby League winger! Just not sure about football.

As ever, great interview, Hal!

He comes across as a nice lad but if I’m honest I’m surprised he got an interview, such a nondescript average player who only played a dozen times for us and then was a total dick when it came to the new contract we offered if I remember rightly. I’m guessing some fans remember things differently though because him coming to a game so Gary Sinclair can introduce him on the pitch so all the fans can all thanks? That threw me and had me thinking have I got this wrong.. he’s firmly in the “meh” category of ex players for me

Still no age to retire though so hopefully can make a career out of coaching.

He comes across as a nice lad but if I’m honest I’m surprised he got an interview, such a nondescript average player who only played a dozen times for us and then was a total dick when it came to the new contract we offered if I remember rightly. I’m guessing some fans remember things differently though because him coming to a game so Gary Sinclair can introduce him on the pitch so all the fans can all thanks? That threw me and had me thinking have I got this wrong.. he’s firmly in the “meh” category of ex players for me

Still no age to retire though so hopefully can make a career out of coaching.
What happend with his contract now? Memories bad but I do remember summat.. (I think)

Total echo this too.

Had hard time of it with us really and obviously since, with injuries. Hope he can find something that makes him happy - sounds like the City option might be good for him.

Kean Bryan opens up about his decision to retire on his 27th Birthday, his time at United, Chris Wilder and THAT goal at Old Trafford

You can listen to Sheff United Way content anywhere you get podcasts just search 'Sheff United Way' or direct links:

Spotify https://spoti.fi/2Wus1Hi
Apple https://apple.co/3DjI4IJ

WATCH:

Cheers Hal - enjoyed watching that.
Decent bloke & spoke positively about Utd (as he would I suppose).
Shame it never really worked out for him with us & that he’s now had to pack playing in. Sounds like he’s well connected at City though - and spending more time with his very fit Mrs will also be a bit of a comfort.

Back
Top Bottom