Neil Warnock Get well soon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First one in Cornwall to get it.

Locals are blaming him for travelling 'up country'.

Absolutely 👍 all the best NEIL. Thanks for Prem promotion, cup runs etc.. And can we leave calling him Colin, to the s6 shitstinkers please? We had some great times under NEIL.

Agree, don’t really understand the dislike for a bloke that gave us so much, can’t think of another club that had its best times in years under a manager that now has such a large part of the fan base who treat him as the subhuman s6 massive would.

Yes he’s a bit of a dick, best fans ever etc- but that is what we loved about having him....
E111679C-5A59-4BD4-8306-B15D9C5BF617.jpeg

Agree, don’t really understand the dislike for a bloke that gave us so much, can’t think of another club that had its best times in years under a manager that now has such a large part of the fan base who treat him as the subhuman s6 massive would.

Yes he’s a bit of a dick, best fans ever etc- but that is what we loved about having him....
View attachment 92007
“As long as the whole of my salary was paid within my 14 day quarantine period, I’d give them all Covid 19 & fuck em up so badly. Then I’d retire to Cornwall & spend the rest of my life coughing my fucking head off”.

Get well soon Neil. Not many characters left in the game & he certainly adds some entertainment 👍🏼

It's okay he's pre recorded his half time rants at players and done a loop tape just for the officials, get well soon Neil from another ex Frecheville lad.

Get well soon Uncle Neil

At least for a couple of weeks it'll save the Boro team from having to witness him applying Sudocrem to his arse whilst bollock naked in the changing room! 😆

Have a fast recovery big 'ead.

Back
Top Bottom